No more Sprinting across water?

Has anyone officially said anything about why Sprint no longer grants water walking at higher levels? It was hard enough losing Soulshape’s speed buff, but now I feel even slower!

15 Likes

Unfortunately I think because of the DF crunch that it has been overlooked. Which is a shame because it was a nice flavorful touch for Sub Rogue.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

12 Likes

just noticed this in a bg when I tried to cross from stables to blacksmith, blizzard plz bring back

10 Likes

bump please

4 Likes

Nah, nah. Don’t hurt my ninja fantasy here Blizz. Let’s patch that right back in.

10 Likes

It was fun flavor and it wasn’t a balance issue IMO.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

6 Likes

it doesn’t!

I tested it as sub like a week ago. I hope they bring it back. i don’t touch sub but it was really cool flavor!

4 Likes

the water makes my belly feel cold, I need to canter across waters please :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Still not back. We need to make more noise about this somehow.

5 Likes

To be honest, all rogue specs should have this. It fits the rogue fantasy and it’s not a balance problem.

7 Likes

At this point I think Blizzard hate the feedback from RMP comp in arena so now they are slowly making the classes worse so people back off them.

Our glyphs are dismal for any kind of flavour for being a rogue

And the Nerf bat round 1 was the most out of touch pre season kick off I’ve seen in a while. Nothing in the state of many overpowered classes.

2 Likes

This one hit hard, I was just checking to see if I had somehow lost a glyph or something because it wasn’t working, but Bliz just nuked it. Sad days. I main Subtlety and that I used to love that.

4 Likes

Should be able for sin as well

4 Likes

ALL ROGUES SHOULD HAVE. not just sub, not just assassination, not just outlaw. all rogues

6 Likes

Everyone open a ticket

6 Likes

quite the t
in hat ya got there lol.

sub not having walking on water doesn’t make it worse imho and factually doesn’t make it worse in arena lol.

was genuinely offended sub wasnt jesus and couldnt walk on water anymore

3 Likes

Get the Inflatable Shoes for your mount slot and you can use that in its place.

I believe when they changed it from being a Glyph to a regular passive during Sprint, they made it easy to drop and I guess that is what happened :confused:

1 Like