No more Shadowlands skips?

Earlier this year, I did the quest on my feral kitty and had to attack myself and then the illusion is broken and it’s Mal’Ganis. I don’t kill him since he’s elite, he just stun me and complete a dialog and the quest is completed.

I agree, some of the things they do don’t make sense.

If I remember right - early in the DF expansion I tried to level an alt in Shadowlands and was not presented with Thread of Fate. I asked about it on the CS (or tech) forum and got a nothing-burger answer. The gist was “just because”. So, my character was forced to start with the Kyrian faction , which I hate with a passion because of my fear of heights. I think she’s still stuck in Shadowlands, or maybe I deleted her? I cant remember. It makes my guts churn just thinking of Bastion :nauseated_face:

1 Like

You can use it at level 70.
Since 1 - 70 is chromie time levels, you probably cant skip it until its no longer a viable levelling route.

I took this toon straight to shadowlands after getting out of drakthyr starter zone, completed the revendreth basics to get the title and had it all done before even hitting 60. Check out the name and you will see whybibwanted the Count title.

it is bugged, u can do the threads of fate quest intro when u pick the quest in orgri/sw at 60+ yet.
BUT
before the pre patch:
U would have the same effect as it did during SL, u could do pretty much everything.
after the pre patch:
It behaves as if u didn’t do the threads of fate option, many quests don’t show up, for instance the ‘return souls’

i just took a char to Ori to see if i could redo the threads of fate in the npc, but there is no option, so even with the char at 70 the state is as if i didn’t choose the ‘fate’ option.
***The skips to have access to Zereth and the Maw work

1 Like