No more scaling

Maybe stop ganking?

2 Likes

I jumped to my twink that possibly destroyed you…

They shouldn’t have any level scaling or ilvl scaling… guess what they shouldn’t just make your hit % blah all the time they took an aspect out of the game.

Oh in vanilla i killed a 47 lock with a lvl 30. You know things happen when your not that good.

2 Likes

I’m beginning to feel like most of you can’t read

2 Likes

So your complaint is that you can’t kill 5-6 people at a time well join the club most people can’t and even then are you seriously getting jumped but groups of low level alliance that often? You know they’re giving Alliance a buff next patch to rewards because there’s literally a alliance shortage in war mode. Also for the last time go fire

2 Likes

Level scaling hasn’t been removed. Stop spreading your ignorant drivel. The fact is level scaling has no place at all in a MMO. None. The whole concept of a level playing field has no place in a MMO actually. You improve based on your time spent in game mostly and that is how a good MMO runs.

2 Likes

Pah mad because he can’t one shot the people lvling anymore

2 Likes

Yeah I actually agree with that. Although it was fun be able to win fights against level cappers while leveling, it takes away from enjoyment of getting to level cap and stronger.

I would be fine with it if it was like in vanilla when level cap wasn’t so overpowered, but I’m against any artificial scaling, since it dilutes a sense of character power.

3 Likes

Facts.:+1::+1::+1::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

2…

Years…

Later…

4 Likes