No more customizations coming in shadowlands

Safe bet it was referring to changes made at launch, not being made as the game progresses.

1 Like

Sorry Nightborn… I mean hey at least you have this plastic fake shine to fit the nightborn personality. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Getting my freaking clown shoes because I believed them saying more would be released like a fool

17 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/hercules-disappointed-let-down-3oAt21Fnr4i54uK8vK

24 Likes

There’s going to be a LOT of disappointed people.

So many races still need work!

22 Likes

No tails for Worgen for 18+ months :frowning:

5 Likes

Or many expansions. Get ready to wait 10 years for new customization options.

Also, I’m somehow not at all surprised by this at all.

2 Likes

and no worgen monks… seriously breaks my heart. Not going to quit over it but damn it actually kinda hurts.

1 Like

Welp, we just found the new big GD topic for the next year and a half.

And I will be with you guys.

13 Likes

Fine. I guess I’ll just continue being fugly. I see how it is, Blizz.

10 Likes

just making angry wrrry noises

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqNRGhlH-4

6 Likes

Good to know. When my current subscription ends, I’ll just stay unsubscribed.

They don’t deserve my money.

15 Likes

It’s not even that it’s not coming in 9.1. It’s just that it probably won’t be until 10.0.

5 Likes

You do realize that the art team is separate from the development teams that come up with content, right?

13 Likes

This.

When Shadowlands was revealed, the only thing that I was looking for was customization. The only announcement I was greatly anticipating for 9.1 was “more customization”. I was hoping each patch would include a few more options.

For 9.0, the amount given was good. But for the entire expansion? Boo!

I can’t understand! Is Blizzard so out of touch like that? There’s hundreds of awesome suggestions all over the forums! It was one of the most talked points during beta! Many races were left out or had subpar improvements!

What the heck?

32 Likes

They just massively expanded the customization options recently, why are people expecting more immediately? It’s the same weird expectation that people seem to have around Allied Races.

Yeah, they just did that. You’re likely going to have to wait quite some time for any significant updates.

4 Likes

I’ll have to wait at least 18 months minimum to see a chiropractor to straighten this back. What kind of nonsense healthcare is this!?

4 Likes

Same. But what can we do? Given how sparse the details of 9.1 were, it sounds like they are further behind than I had hoped. We probably won’t see 9.1 launch till June, and then 9.2 and 9.3 will need focus.

If they are struggling to just get the basics done right now (heck they haven’t even figured out all the systems for 9.1 yet), they probably aren’t focused on the more cosmetic details like character customization. When it comes down to it, content has to take priority over customization, because content is always king.

Not happy about it, but I get it.

2 Likes

its too hard apparently to just give burn scars to every race other than night elves and orcs

I’m mad

1 Like

Actually they said it was an ongoing project, and that they would add more to other races in future patches, AR specifically…

4 Likes