No mats crafting orders

A BIG change that is NEEDED badly is that no one should be able to make a public crafting order without ALL the mats. People are taking advantage of others placing these orders. They place them & put a 25 or 50 gold tip for them to be made mostly for things they can sell for way more on AH. I think if you can’t farm or buy the mats yourselves then you shouldn’t be able to place a public crafting order for that item. Blizzard needs to fix this asap.

8 Likes

The ability to list no mats WOs was implemented AT THE REQUEST of the player base. It is a case of Blizzard listening to the community kind of thing. Big debates in the forums about it. Did some point out the obvious opportunities to try to abuse one’s fellow players with it? You bet. Now deal with it.

1 Like

If no one crafts it then they have to pay the price. I have turned down plenty of crafting orders if the tip wont cover mats

1 Like

You can download the add on called no mats, no make that will help you filter out crafting orders based on how many mats are provided. It’s pretty helpful.

1 Like

Don’t don’t fulfill the order big dog.

1 Like

We (players) wanted the not having to supply some/all the mats. It was silly things like I wanted a bag made and I had plenty raw cloth but the request wanted bolts and not having a tailor to make them meant buying bolts. It was easier just to include more tip. I think work orders to craft sub-combines showed up about the same time but stupidly was limited to 1 per request. you couldn’t ask for multiples so again very limited.

You can also ignore the people who post these orders. I just go to the drop down and put them on ignore.

Not someone. Wanna do future business with anyway. If they are going out of their way to make it that far in a request, they know what’s up. Especially when you see all the mats but the most expensive one and a pittance to cover the cost of the mat they didn’t want to buy.

After 7-8 filters it really cleaned up my crafting order lists…

You are no longer able to with the pre patch by the looks of it