No loot from sl raids

so im soloing nathria normal bc i want the cloth mog from there (i want the normal mode one, and since everyone only do mythic iam soloing myself) but i killed the first boss and only got anima…what

So, Shadowlands is not considered legacy loot. Therefore, you have a one-in-five chance of an item.

2 Likes

Better luck next week.
And the week after that.

mt godness iam cooked wtf, iam not receiving any item, but i remember doing mythic sepulcher and getting a table loot to roll, but it was in a raid group

edit: ah nevermind its just like df raids then
gross, maybe it will become legacy in war within?

Yeah, just like dragonflight raids atm. I expect sometime in TWW they will flag it as legacy.

That’s typically when it would happen, as we can expect that soloing SL will become easy towards the end of TWW.

Can confirm on Beta SL gives the full legacy loot options, so a random assortment of 5 items guaranteed.

1 Like

Kinda silly that loot scales down to 1 player but the raid itself only scales down to 10-man.

If the raid is presenting itself as 10-man, it should drop 2 pieces minimum and the “1 piece per group, 20% chance per person in partial groups” thing should only apply OVER that (to accommodate flex raid sizes)

I know it doesn’t work that way, but it should.

1 Like

thank god but its still annoying that i need to wait two months just to be able to do it

i dont mind disputing rolls in a group but no one does castle nathria normal, only mythic, so im cooked better wait tww

rip my mog, the normal cloth one is just better, blue > red for me, but well

There are plenty of options that would be better, but HA, good luck getting Blizzard to change anything.

I’ve farmed enough junk over the years that I am now at that point where I will focus on the current expansion and anything 2 or more expansions old only, bashing my head against a wall for a chance at nothing is just bad, and with how long the prior stuff still takes, it’s just not worth the time.

Go back 2 expansions or more and you can basically 2-4 man any mythic raid in an expansion that has legacy loot turned on. Or go back 1 expansion, need a full raid group, get 19 other people rolling on your loot, possibility of not even finishing said raid, and walk out with nothing?

Yeh no thanks, I would rather focus on the current expansion when groups are running and you can get things done easier, therefore collecting more stuff now so you have less reason to go back.

Like right now I am missing only 4 mounts from SL, why waste hours each week now finding groups and wasting time when I can go back during TWW and get it done infinitely faster? I would rather focus on DF now and save that headache.

I see where you are coming from, but it is slightly more complex. It is specifically one item per five people eligible to receive loot, not one item per five people in the raid. If you had a raid of 10 people, and 9 of them weren’t loot eligible, that would gaurantee two items to the remaining person if they locked it as 2 items minimum.

It surprises me how that expansion finds ways to continue being garbage…

1 Like

That’s fair.

The next best thing would just be Blizzard turning on Legacy Mode as soon as its no longer the current expansion but we know how that goes so oh well I guess.

What they really need to do is bring back legacy damage and make that a thing for all non current raids.

It’s not legacy loot.

Which makes zero sense, I don’t get why they don’t just turn on legacy loot the moment the expansion is an old expansion, but it’s not legacy loot.

Maybe during prepatch or TWW release :dracthyr_shrug: