No loot from LFR, normal or heroic aberrus this week

How can I get stronger if I don’t win anything? Bring back personal loot

50 Likes

i agree

1000%

16 Likes

How exactly is PL changing that when Blizzard specifically mathed out for people that GL drops more loot and it’s basically the same as GL?

16 Likes

PL didnt let people get more than 1 item off a boss

it was better

17 Likes

hard pass. thats how most weeks were when personal loot was the only option. with how it is now i always get at least something a week. hell this week alone i did lfr and got a drop 2 if u count something that i cant use till i fix my crafted gear. i didnt do normal yet but i did all but sark on heroic and got no loot so i then went to kill him on normal and i got a tier token. this would have taken me a month to get with personal loot.

your right it let people get 0 loot off a boss.

it wasnt better. it was worse and like sendryn said blizzard has proven its worse

14 Likes

its worse for the people that actually didnt want it

ahem like MYTHIC RAIDERS

mythic raiders wanted group loot

2 Likes

My RNG has not been so random this expac. It’s been quite consistent about not giving me drops. And then I open my vault and it’s all farts too. Depressing and demotivating.

8 Likes

That’s not how you spell Master Loot.

11 Likes

personal loot shouldve stayed in LFR

12 Likes

Reguardless, it was Blizzard that wanted group loot because it took away player’s ability to influence loot drops from raids…which effectively killed split runs and guaranteed loot carries

2 Likes

everyone wanted group loot. personal loot was the worse. it took me 2x as long if not 4x to get gear compared to when group loot came back. the longer it takes to gear up my toons the less time im spending playing this game because ill get annoyed at doing a full raid and getting 0 loot or running 4 keys and getting 0 loot. personal loot should find a dark corner to die in and never come back. it made the game worse to play

7 Likes

whats more annoying is seeing people win 2+ items off a boss when they were dead for the duration of the fight

at least with personal it was 1 item MAX

10 Likes

See that’s not true at all. Group loot is the worst possible loot rules. Both Master and Personnal loot is better…but for some reason they decided on this horrible compromise

I won’t speak for everybody, but I didn’t want group loot and I dont know anyone who did.

8 Likes

Spam M+, thats how.

you got various crests, didn’t you?

1 Like

And bullion.

1 Like

it doesn’t increase your chances of getting a drop, this has been discussed numerous times

8 Likes

Random number generators do be generating numbers randomly. Also this exact same instance can occur under Personal Loot, but you’re not ready to hear that truth.

You now know at least one person (me).

1 Like

I miss PL. It was the best thing to ever come to raiding for me.

6 Likes

why do people suck at explaining what their actual problem is?? It’s clearly the amount of loot that drops and not the chosen loot system.

2 Likes