No longevity to this mode due to death by bugs and glitches

Like when Stitches threw a fit and killed roughly 1/5 of the population?
I would say yes to rollbacks here.
And I’d like some DC protection - like you keep auto attacking if you DC and you get safe fall if the Gryphon drops you (might get you killed if you drop in Burning Steppes at level 15 anyway).
No appeals in any way.

You are 100% able to play on a non-hardcore server. The only difference is death will not be permanent. That seems like more your speed.

If you fall through the ground ANYWHERE it should port you to a GY.

30 sec after you take a flight path you should have slowfall.

3 Likes

Loooooooool.

1 Like

Totally agree. Yes. As soon as you jump on FP they should auto cast slowfall and it should last as long as you are flying

1 Like

I am almost 33 (first toon) so I am not doing that bad - yet. But with my luck, I will be dying of a glitch soon.

they might have hot fixed the FP bug. haven’t heard of anyone dying from it.

also, i saw a clip where someone was walking near the side of the stair case in ST and they just fell through the ground.

PEBKAC glitch.

1 Like

That’s because it didn’t happen.

1 Like

So, you haven’t died from a glitch, you’re just parroting others? When your toon does die, because they all will at some point, take the free transfer to the non-hc realm and move on.

Right? Imagine thinking ahead and having empathy for other players who have died of glitches. It doesn’t make any sense. We have the best community <3

2 Likes

You should have to pay extra to the flightmaster for parachute insurance.

2 Likes

Lol. Empathy for characters dying, that’s rich. It’s a game. Further, it’s a game that allows you to transfer those dead characters to a non-hardcore realm. Nothing is lost. The toon is still playable, you just can’t play it on hardcore.

1 Like

There are people addicted to this game. There are people who play this game all day due to various reasons. What you just typed is extremely disrespectful. There are people who will pay real money to buy gold. There are also people who are in this game all day to farm and sell gold. It is clearly more than a “game” to them.

Again, WoW’s community continues to show its empathetic side.

Jesus, where to start.

Then they need therapy.

Very insightful.

How exactly? What I responded with is the truth and not subjective.

If you could just list character names here, we’d all be happy to repor…uhh…offer our deepest, most heartfelt condolences for their “loss”.

As above, please list the character names so we can address their ToS viola…I mean, offer our support.

Clearly.

Yeah, because addiction to a video game, playing the game because reasons, violating the ToS by both buying and selling gold are all valid reasons to /cry when things go wrong.

Nevermind that the character is NOT LOST as you CAN STILL TRANSFER AND PLAY IT ON A NON-HARDCORE REALM. But you like to ignore that statement because you’re stuck on this whole “that’s disrespectful” train and can’t find a way off.

1 Like

Again, it is an addiction. Specifically to HC in this context. What do you not understand about this? I understand you want to switch this to “transfer to normal”. But let’s think about other players for right now. If you can not do this, why bother replying?

And you contradicted yourself. Before you typed:

Set your narrative straight. Which one is it?

No king rules forever.

You’ve never played Diablo on hardcore it seems. DCing and coming back to a dead HC with high paragon was heartbreaking.

But that stuff is rare. I think I only had it happen maybe once during all of the time I played D3 between 2018 and 2023. Yeah it sucks, but you quit, or you go agane, like the kids say. Thats all part of the risk you take playing HC.

No, I would like to. Just not enough hours in a day.

The only difference in hardcore and era is the “one life” rule. Everything, EVERYTHING else is the same between the two. So, making the statement that someone is “addicted…specifically to HC” while also complaining about the “one life” rule is very contradictory.

Someone has trouble understanding sarcasm.

The point of all of this is simply that losing a toon on hardcore is not really losing them at all. Everything is intact as long as you transfer that toon.

There is nothing to be upset about as you can just keep playing on a non-hardcore server like nothing has changed, but dying will no longer mean transferring.

No, it is not. In regular mode, we do not need to transfer to another realm if we die of a glitch. Since you’re stating the obvious, I think I will too.

It is difficult to understand sarcasm over text.

Especially if it is a one-word reply.

No one is forcing you to reply. Go play on a regular server; allow others to complain about death due to glitches. You’re going down a rabbit hole that has nothing to do with the OP.