No Longer Searching

hiya!
first an foremost, given the changes coming in TWW i am not willing to change servers or factions

holy priest for raids, disc/holy priest for m+ (i will never disc heal raids). depending on the class changes for tww, i might to change to a different healer for the expansion.

i would prefer a guild that raids at the following times in order of preference:

friday & saturday nights > any day of the week after 1am EST > any day of the week after 5pm EST

i’m in Oceania, so even if i LOVE U LONG TIME i’ll eventually have to stop raiding with you if your guild raids in that last time slot eventually.

2 other important things:

• i prefer AOTC and quit raiding guilds once everyone gets AOTC. if you want me to stay for 2 more months reclearing after we’ve gotten aotc, i’m not the girlypop for you. i get bored. i will, however, hang around and do OTHER things than aotc.
  • i’m not super hardcore, BUT if you are a casual aotc guild that, for example, recruits people that we do not need to join mid prog on a boss we’ve been working on for weeks, throwing off the comp and all of our progress, i’m not interested in that kinda vibe.
  • i would love a super social guild that does m+ together and yaps in discord. i wanna make friends and have ppl to do stuff with.
  • i’m in my 30s

You sound like the perfect person for the guild I have just started. We are around 30 friends and wanted to start a new raid group so semi hardcore progression in heroic. We raid 2 nights a week right now. Tuesday Wednesday 8 to 10 cst. We are online most nights hanging out in dc and running m+. If you have any questions or want to chat hit me up on dc @ kingbeezus