No longer needed

Found a guild to trial with currently.

Still looking

Hey, I know you said 9p is a firm start time, but if you can make 8:30p est work( even if its not consistent, we can work with you) for you, we could use more ranged dps for our tu/th raid team.

A little about us:
Path to Valhalla [A] & [H] is building and needs your expertise. We are Midcore AOTC Raiding Guild with some interest in Mythic. We offer M+ pushing as well as some casual interest in PvP.

Undeniable fans of Nordic culture, we wish to make everyone feel like heroes, and champions of your class. Our goals for every Season are:

• AOTC (Heroic Raid full clear)
  • Some Mythic Raid content (Raid until it makes sense to take a break)
  • 2500 IO for max M+ reward
  • Alt Raid’s
  • Achievement hunting, casual events, contests and giveaways etc…

Contact us Guild Master: RavĂŞnyx Discord: raven_vg
Recruitment Officer: Böundless Discord: boundless828

It would be very inconsistent, and I’d hate to miss the first couple of bosses each week, so sadly I’m gonna have to stick with the 9p start time ):
But I appreciate you reaching out! I’d looked at the recruit post for the guild a few times but the 8:30p start time just wasn’t something I could commit to.

1 Like

Totally understand, I figured Id shoot my shot lol. Good luck to you in your search :slight_smile:

So in talking with our team last night we actually did decide to push our start time back to 9pm est which fits right in with your start time. :slight_smile:

Aww, while I appreciate the information, I’m currently trialing with a guild as of last night ^^ I will definitely keep yours in mind if it doesn’t work out tho!

1 Like