No longer getting attempt counter on Mimiron's Head or Invincible in Rarity?

I’m wondering if I’m wasting my time trying to solo these now, or if it’s the addon? Ulduar defaults to Heroic 10 and ICC is at Heroic 25. I tried Ulduar at Mythic setting today, still no attempt info.

2 Likes

I’ve not tried farming Mimiron but I farmed Invincible on 5 characters every week for 6 months before it finally dropped.

… Ashes of Alar dropped on 2nd kill.

I had hundreds of attempts on Flametalon of Alysrazor on dozens of druids over almost a decade before getting it. That mount was always bugged on rarity. At least you can just run in, kill that boss, and log over to the next character.

Have you checked if the addon was disabled for this specific character?
The mounts* are still displayed in the loot journal, so they should still drop if you set the instance to the right settings.

Same thing is happening to me with Mimiron’s Head, the counter is not increasing, stuck at 53

2 Likes

Yea thats the wrong one im pretty sure lol, there is no mythic setting in Wrath lol

This is exactly what is happening to me.
Any idea which bosses have to be killed to trigger the possibility of a drop?

I know this is an old post but I’m responding for anyone who finds it.

This is a known bug with Ulduar/Yogg. Rarity can’t track the kill like it can with other bosses for some reason and the games stats don’t track this boss anymore either.(It hasn’t for years). As long as you’re doing 0 lights(no keepers) it doesn’t matter what difficulty setting you tried to use going in, since it defaults to the same thing either way. Ulduar didn’t have a toggle setting for difficulty, it was in game mechanics that decided the difficulty.

I manually updated my rarity for each kill so I could keep track for my own sanity and eventually after many years I got it.

1 Like