No lifer Tank LF DF Raiding Guild [H]

Hi all. I’m currently looking for a guild that is serious about progression raiding to join for Dragon Flight. My schedule is free, but I prefer a schedule around 6pm or later pacific. My schedule is available from 12pm - 3am however, and I’m willing to work around most things.

About me-
I’ve been playing WoW since the gates of AQ opened in vanilla, and have played every expansion since. In shadowlands however, I quit halfway through the expansion because I didn’t like the direction the game was going, and decided to join a hardcore raiding guild in TBC classic. I’ve now returned to shadowlands as many things have improved, and Dragonflight looks like it’s going in an excellent direction. Currently I’ve only been back a few weeks and am just running mythic+ on a brewmaster monk, currently Ilvl 275.

I’ve been in many raiding guilds throughout the years, starting with getting realm 2nd Kil’jaeden kill in original tbc. Hardcore raiding in every expac except shadowlands and WoD. In this time I’ve played healers, dps, and tanks, but have switched to maining tank since WoD.

I’m a NEET no lifer, so I literally do nothing but play video games all day - so if you need someone who will always be around to run things, I’m your man.

In dragonflight I plan on maining a Vengeance Demon Hunter. They are looking very strong, and actually look viable for raiding high end now, especially with the changes to their mastery. In addition, since I no life the game, I will be fully gearing other tanks in m+ gear. I will also be playing a frost mage in my spare time as a changeup to dps. I plan on taking enchanting as my main profession on my DH.

If you have any questions etc, just hit me up here or on discord - VoidMoon#3117

Hi, (Casual But Competitive) is a fresh guild starting up for Dragonflight. We are currently looking to fill out our roster with experienced players . Right now we are accepting all roles. So its more what you fill comfortable the most on and have the most experience. Once we have a core we will raid 1 night a week Sat. 8pm-11pm CST if your interested you can bnet message me to discuss in more detail. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.Nighthazard#1928

Hey bro hit me up Marcus#9458, we can def accommodate you!