No Justice for the Kaldorei (9.1 Spoilers)

Just for that, I’m getting into this game too.

:parrot:

2 Likes

Degenerates are going to be degenerates. It’s in their dna. They can’t help it, because you see, they don’t know any better. :wolf:

CHRIST LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU FOOL NOW ETHRIEL IS ADDING A SAD ELF EMOJI TO THE END OF HER POSTS I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO MAKE A JOKE ABOUT THAT BUT THEN SHE DID IT FOR REAL

I hope you can accept that’s never going to happen…

That was an ultimatum and an ultimatum never gets a good resolution.

yeah thats why the lead dev we’d loot her bow off her corpse

< insert toxic comment directed at night elf fans here >

:pancakes:

Who am I?

2 Likes

I cachinnate vigorously at this thread.

why do you keep calling everyone who responds to you a troll, horde apologist or shill

do you have so little short term memory that you only have 3 words in your head and keep repeating them ad nauseam

Ngl its pretty cringe bro

1 Like

At one point, for some reason, Blizzard switched my posting char to my bank character.

I was a naked level 10. Didn’t even notice it until someone responded to my post and my avatar was … well… a naked Mag’har.

Just to clarify I know you weren’t calling me a degenerate troll - but I’m a degenerate and a Troll (for racials - I was born undead - it’s complicated).

2 Likes

Which was a comment they walked back…that you just ignored in that very same post

There are a few paths they can take Sylvanas in the raid. She could be abandoned by Zovval and after being defeated taken away to Revendreth, for example.

I don’t think it is very healthy that people are fixated on the worst case outcome that she just get away scot-free.

1 Like

Is Skarm a more advanced state of Sarm?

Is it like Pokemon evolutions?

A sip of the tongue that they walked back on cause its a spoiler :thinking:

why is your whole life based on sylvanas not dying, you dont want to see your undead friends cry?

No I’m more like Red Ethriel.

1 Like

it’s a regional variant of the same pokemon

one can only be caught on draenor

( Reallyhappy isn’t subbed so he asked me to post for him ).

You guys always go on and on about how the night elves have it bad and don’t get any sympathy from the community, but have you guys thought that the reason the night elves have it bad is not some grand plan by blizzard to ruin the night elves for another faction, but because blizzard is simply is bad at writing?

Night elves receive more content then any other race in WoW, a good 2/3rds of legion was based on the night elves, the war of the ancients has been explored repeatably, you guys have only not been relevant in some major way in Wrath and Warlords. You have more Zones then the game has races. Even when there isn’t direct lore focused on Night Elves, their influence is still felt.

Maybe the reason you feel cheated is because Blizzard likes your favorite race. Malfurion being worfed and Ysera dying happen do to the nature of the game, and its highly likely the only reason for the Warzone in the middle of BfA was because blizzard cancelled their plans for an alliance offensive to try and cater to your demands. Teldrassil sucked, but all of BfA sucked, its not just limited to you guys. The solution is what i call the Rommath method, where the best way to be written is to have minor apperances every once and a while, so Blizzard won’t be as able to drop the Ball on you. The solution to blizzard giving you bad writing is not to demand blizzard to back pedal their plans to fix your writing, that just leads to more bad writing. You just need to accept Blizzard dropped the ball and hope later and better writers will fix it down the line

8 Likes

This thread makes me glad that most people here aren’t on the development team. I can’t say all because never know if there’s any developer alts.

1 Like

Honestly, I thought these forums were just a hivemind but now I realize it’s just a free for all tavern brawl.

Actually I misremembered the name of the last boss on the Gauntlet Legends arcade game. Who else remembers the NUD 069 cheat code when playing the Valkyrie?

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE THAT?

The Night Elf lore used by the dev team is basically like a House Party where the NEs are the Host.

We all have a blast in this house but by the time we are done the NEs have to clean up the mess.
And then BFA happens and we burn down the gazebo.

At the end of the day NEs dont benefit.
If you think its great I direct your attention to WoD where the Orcs got to play host.

3 Likes