No getting Sparks of War anymore

Was dropping fine and got stuck at 75/100. Tried everything, WQ, Chests, PVP, etc. Nothing works.

Two things to check: are you in a raid group, or were recently in one (sometimes it gets stuck on the backend), and are you in the correct zone (Isle of Dorn)?

I’m not in a raid group, although I remember joining a open world party when it stopped working. I tried /script C_PartyInfo.LeaveParty() I saw in another post but it didn’t seem to help. Yes I’m in Isle of Dorn.

I’m also not getting any honor from rated arenas counted (another quest for that).

Hmm, are you capped on any currency for the week related to PVP? I wonder if that is limiting you earning quest progress, but I would expect that more with honor than the sparks. I completed the sparks quest early this morning, and did cap on bloody tokens very quickly, but I don’t think I was capped until I turned in the quest. I will try to do it on another character tomorrow to see if I have any trouble.

Do you have any issues completing PVE or world quests?

I noticed there is a report on the EU forums so something must be glitching it out since it works for some and not others.

(post deleted by author)