No Focus Unit = Unsubscribing 2nd Account

Ask your raid healers how they feel about it.

I am one of the raid healers. Nope, still no empathy.

I have never understood why Blizz even allows multiboxing.

They do so I don’t complain but that doesn’t mean I have to have empathy when it is more difficult to multibox.

3 Likes

You don’t want focus back? One of the few then.

We are talking about different issues now.

Sure, as a healer it makes things a little nicer. It is not going to break the game if it is not included.

Not having it for multiboxing? I could not care less.

This thread is a whole lot of immature whining about nothing. No one cares if anyone cancels their only account, much less their 2nd account. No matter how hard people seek attention, blizzard is not going to change anything just for the delicate multiboxers.

Boohoo, you can’t multibox without additional software.

No one cares.

1 Like

No, that’s the point of the post. It literally was to raise awareness about the lack of focus. Multiboxing was just a way to get attention, since the previous three posts got a collective meh. Since then I posted a focus-centric post that got more comments.

Nothing in your original post mentions healing. It is all about multiboxing which one can assume is the focus of your complaints.

I believe it will be difficult to generate a swell of support for that issue.

I am done since this issue is no concern of mine. Good luck.

Alright, my bad. I remember the assist functionality in Vanilla. I was getting hung up on nomenclature. Assist and focus are for all intents and purposes, the same thing.

Automation of abilities through scripting was also in Vanilla but won’t be in Classic. I think you’re outta luck here but maybe focus will be added back.

1 Like

Requiring 3rd party programs will automatically detract lots of possible multiboxers from trying it, so this achieves a lot.

2 Likes

Good, nobody wants multibox cheaters ruining classic. Bye!

3 Likes

If a person is on the fence about multi-boxing, they already know they’re going to need 3rd party software at least in part. Requiring them to get an extra 1 or 2 does nothing.

I will and there is nothing you can do about it! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

I do and ill multibox all day long nothing you can do about it! LOL

1 Like

Life must be sad to waste 2000+ dollars a year just to farm herbs or kill people faster.

1 Like

Using a thread that the OP linked we have our answer. While multi boxing isn’t expressly illegal, minus using 3rd party programs as that is against TOS) it is also not a supported play style.

OrlyiaSupport Forum Agent38508 posts

Jun 11, 2016

Raiyuki,

I know you don’t like the answers you’ve been given, but they are 100% correct.

It’s not a supported playstyle, but it doesn’t violate any rules, either.

Unless they are ‘botting’, which multi-boxers actually seldom do given their investment, multi-boxing in itself is not in violation of any rules.

Others have also given you good information on how to defeat these - bring help, go for the head…scatter them.

12.99x5=$64.95
64.95x12=$779.4
779.4=2000+ dollars?!??? nice math there. Going to the movies with my wife sitting in the nice chairs and having popcorn a few beers and a pizza $80 ~2 hours. Or even as casual at least 5 hours a week of enjoyment for 64.95 ya wow is cheaper than pretty much any other entertainment. So not only does it save me money but I get to laugh at you for not being able to math.
You thinking 65 bucks for entertainment for a month is a waste of money is the sad life there.

multiboxing is cringe and frankly it’s pay 2 win. I wish they’d just ban it outright.

4 Likes

Single account play is for the weak minded and poor, they should be banned from life survival of the fittest.

So, people are ok with something we could do in Vanilla not being available on Classic because it hurts multiboxers (when it was used by more than just multiboxers)?

Personally this makes me wonder what else we could do through combat scripting that we got an alternative to that’s now disabled because it’s “not authentic” which makes it even less of an authentic experience because we can’t do it at all now.

But I guess everyone screams #nochanges unless #changes hurt someone they dislike. Way to be petty community.

1 Like

They’re also ok with all the other people it hurts.

2 Likes