No feral changes apparently?

epicsadfacewithtears

4 Likes

Not shocked

But Balance got a small buff? :cloud_with_lightning::hatched_chick::cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

I just don’t understand how blizzard can just leave Ferals behind every other class

8 Likes

Ummm i am… ferals for kul tiran and zanda is a HUGE part of the hype… these new awesome cat forms and theyre garbage… its not going to massively hurt sales but best believe theyre going to lose some because of how bad feral is.

2 Likes

And they slightly buffed boomkin for 8.1.5 …

:joy::joy::rofl:

Why Blizz, why?

2 Likes

bump for feral buff

5 Likes

Feral Buff? why cant I pop survival instincts in a stun like boomkin/resto druids can pop their skin??

5 Likes

Happy St.Patty Day and a Bump for Feral buff in PVE n PVP

Well, I usually bear but I finally got the dice trink so I tried it out in heroic raid…

And I was mostly top DPS :smiley:

I’d love to jump on the feral is bad bandwagon, but it’s really not. We have fantastic AOE now, and ST is still fairly good. It is nowhere near as bad as it was during the start of the expansion.

Fantastic AOE? When?!

Have you ran with a DH, Outlaw rogue, Or pretty much anyone, at all? lol. If you have some AOE secret that I don’t know fill me in.

3 Likes

Nope, I’ve never played with any other players. In fact, I normally just log in and stare blankly at the screen while drooling a bit. Pretty standard gameplay if you ask me.

3 Likes

Not only feral, bear still need a huge buff and they did nothing about it.

I mean it makes sense, Because feral is literally the bottom tier for AOE.

1 Like

So for larger pulls you want to assuming you have BT and 5 cp as should be capped from the last pack in any dungeon. You want to generally use BT on a PW >thrash as you will be able to swipe back up to 5cps use BT again PW >swipe this time since your empowered thrash is up get to 5cp’s PW>thrash. I’d say use TF on cd unless the pack will die soon or your going into a boss fight sub 10 secs. Just doing this should help your aoe a lot. It’s true we can’t burst super high really quickly like outlul or dh but our aoe is nothing to laugh at either. I still do hope for utility and minor dmg buffs but we are pawn to the meta

2 Likes

omg this please… We’re so incredibly vulnerable during a stun. Brutally so. DX This would make me happy!

feral is awful in pvp it does no damage. and pve STorAoE we still get smoked! and have more ability to use to get good damage then any other 1 button class

1 Like

I have and he is right. If you can’t keep up, you are doing it wrong. Feral has awesome AOE.

1 Like

ur highest m+ is a 11? and this is the problem rn! middle of the pack feral’s that run with bad groups or ppl think they do awesome AOE