No F R E S H realm option?

Is Blizz afraid that 90% of the population will flock to that realm because the true fun in the game was all in the journey and pvp you had along the way. Maybe this time without layers and the ability to farm honor points from the start.

Or does Blizz not wanna do it because people wont buy the boost considering some of us would much rather level from F R E S H on a server that does not allow boosts or transfers.

There is NO incentive to level on a progressed realm to play catch-up. Especially on a pvp realm with pve try-hards in full naxx with thunderfurys. So yes, I will buy your stupid boost. These servers, you will never be competitive until you reach 70 and farm pvp gear anyway, so the whole 60-69 levels will be with large power gaps pvp-wise the first month or so.
Plus most people are not going to play the same class they did in vanilla, because that class’s design is completely different in TBC.

There is no reason not to release at least one F R E S H.

35 Likes

You’ll thank me after you read the comments that are sure to follow.

6 Likes

You think you do, but you don’t.

2 Likes

They need to start giving surveys ingame instead of just guessing what people want.

If enough people say they would rather play on a fresh than the graveyard server then do it.

I don’t understand why this company is so afraid of asking for feedback.

11 Likes

We didn’t need yet another thread about this. Read my posts in any of the others.

There is no reason to release at least one “F R E S H.”

2 Likes

Of course, the great Drain of Windseeker anti fresh post, everyone is talking about it. OP is silly for even thinking he wanted something different than you do.

8 Likes

I am sure that part of it is because this community complains about everything.

1 Like

There was a community driven FRESH reroll on Arcanite Reaper a couple of months ago…How did that turn out? I haven’t seen anything about it on the forums and AR is still “LOW” population…so something tells me it wasn’t wildly popular and if the community couldn’t manage it then why would Blizzard throw money that way?

2 Likes

F R E S H is literally a meme about having to restart on fresh servers constantly. No one actually liked restarting constantly; they had to because of private server drama.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s that they’re afraid, but rather they’re just used to hordes of people gladly opening up their wallets regardless of how far WoW descends into EA/mobile game territory. Retail still has players, after all. I can’t imagine specifically why, but it does.

5 Likes

Fresh players don’t want a realm that goes to naxx. They want fresh after about bwl. That’s how it’s always gone. Also, I think you overestimate how many people want to abandon their toons to start over.

3 Likes

Yea but we all actually did. But you already know that.

1 Like

About as well as you would expect a project run by IP thieves to go.

1 Like

There should be fresh servers for TBC Classic, as there were originally.

2 Likes

I don’t think you know what you’re talking about. Arcanite Reaper is a realm in Classic. It has nothing to do with private servers and “IP thieves.”

Strange.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

There will be fresh servers.

Millions of people are going to come back to play TBC. They will have no choice.

Relax.

theyll layer before they release fresh

1 Like
  • “We will not be creating fresh servers while there are a dozen of extremely low population realms currently. There is plenty of space for new and returning players to go to. If every realm becomes high population with high queues, we will absolutely release new realms to make room for new players. But that is not the current case.”

• “In an attempt to better monetize the platform we are offering $40 character boosts for new players and returning players. Fresh realms would assuredly decrease this revenue stream and defeat the purpose of our new monetization strategy. We will not release fresh servers until we’re confident that the majority of the available character boosts have been consumed by new and returning players, first.”

There’s two of them. You’re welcome.

2 Likes