No experience with Wild Hunt

This character on its server.
Having completed the full Ardenweald campaign and selected it as it’s covenant - I have just noticed I don’t have ANY experience with Wild Hunt - nor ANY other Ardenweald related faction.
Actually, Wild Hunt DOES NOT EVEN APPEAR as a faction in my reputation lists. This actually REALLY WORRIES ME because I don’t know what kind of consequences would be to have cero exp with your covenant.

But what really troubles me beyond that is that Blizzard did not even gave me an answer yet and just recommended me to go wowhead - something that, of course, have already done before trying to even to submit a ticket

reputation is not gained through the main storyline, it is gained through world quests, weekly quests, callings and challenges. the sorts of ways are listed in the wowhead guide. have you done any of those yet?

https://www.wowhead.com/the-wild-hunt-reputation-guide

1 Like

Thank you sir.
Doing a wq solve the issue.
My worries where because I haven done any wq, but still got the rep bars on:
Court of the harvesters
Ascended
Ve’nari
The undying army.
But wild Hunt rep bar was inexistent - although I had done many side quests (and I thought - my bad - that side quests awarded you faction rep)

1 Like

I’ve done world quests and used wild hunt on weekly quest for reputation, and I don’t see the any wild hunt reputation.

Yeah I’ve done a couple world quests myself and wild hunt is not showing up in my SL reputation