No elemental unrest?

The event happens before the world revamp. We’re getting the world revamp on Tuesday. So it’s skipped

5 Likes

The events and achievement that was tied to it were during the prepatch before the sundering. We’re skipping straight to the sundering on Tuesday.

3 Likes

I would have linked it but Blizzard wouldn’t let me post links so :slight_smile:

Are you thick headed or what? Please try to understand what you’re talking about before posting.

2 Likes

You can disagree with a comment without being rude about it you know.

That’s half the fun

Can’t wait for MoP to be announced only for them to have the vale destroyed from phase 1 rather than properly recreate that expansion too. Ugh, I’ve lost the will to even bother with cata. Wake me up when they inevitably shut it down after MoP and allow transfers to retail.

1 Like

See you in Cata tomorrow.

1 Like

Did it come with exclusive rewards? pets, toys, exclusive transmog, etc? I played it back in the day but i completely forget. If not, I don’t care if it’s skipped. If it did, atleast put them on a vendor you can exchange with for Justice points during the prepatch

It didn’t, I think, but it had significant story moments ranging from Orgrimmar to Ironforge and Nagrand. Plus 251 catch-up gear. It’s one lf the largest and most story-driven events in the game’s history.

4 Likes

i remember the elemental invasions and a twilights hammer quest. i’d say, atleast add the catchup items to a vendor you can exchange for justice
and keep the instanced bosses

WoWhead wrote an article as if it was still happening, though I don’t think it mentions if they got any word from Blizzard about it or if they just copy/pasted info from real Cata and assumed it would be the same.

I like how they used a map of The Park from SW to show the invasion… the park is gone tomorrow so thats a whoppps.

I just noticed in the WoWhead article the quests for phase 1 and phase 3 aren’t actually in the game files it looks like when you mouse over them, but the quests for phase 2 and phase 4 are. Not sure if that means anything.