No duel spec, no other changes, original Wrath please

Lol no you didn’t.

Current sub count is lower now compared to sub numbers in wotlk before they added RDF. I even said Correlation does not imply causation.

If you reread what I said, you’d see that I said,

Obviously sub counts are down from Lich King - hence why they no longer advertise their sub total in any media. However, the total count today was never called into question.

I don’t think sub count has much to do with this game today. They don’t even tell us what the numbers are nowadays. It’s kind of a given that it’s less. Ozzy isn’t on TV telling us he’s an undead warlock anymore.

I don’t think anyone has ever said WotLK lost subs (or at least meant that, people type with emotions a lot). Subs even went up at cata launch. None of this has anything to do with RDF.

“Subs went down after they implemented RDF in WotLK” does not mean sub counts went down specifically during the WotLK timeframe. The “in WotLK” preposition decorates RDF, not subs.

“The sub counts are lower after they implemented RDF” is also a technically true statement. It implies RDF is the cause, but no one can really be sure.

This is the problem when people jump into conversations with no prior knowledge of what others are referring to.

well shoot man, how can i be expected to follow some person who spouts nonsense all the time on a different thread. Don’t bring your drama from other threads to new threads.

Perhaps if you don’t understand something, don’t spout your nonsense before asking what I’m referring to?

I don’t put a lot of stock in that users comments, same with like 3 other people, 2 of which has the same name in his other name and may or may not be the same person irl. I just respond with: ‘‘Wow what a weird take’’ as it usually is, and flag it. Also there’s some dude with 3 letter names, all different variations of the name, I flag him too pretty often.

1 Like

You understand how forum threads work, presumably. If you have a problem with Frosstfire and his nonsense, don’t follow him around to other forum threads to fight with him. Keep it where yall were fighting.

You do understand that with forums, other threads are made, with other points, that both of us may have an opinion in, correct? I don’t “follow” anyone around on the forums. In fact, I commented first.

Seriously. He is quoting someone who constantly starts fights with people from a different thread, bringing it to this thread, and is shocked people don’t have the same knowledge as him. Hopefully he knows what object permanence is. He must know I don’t have the same knowledge as he does.

Some people xD

You are talking to Frosstfire in this thread, but quoting him from a different thread. That’s my definition of following him.
Wow what a weird take

That’s maintaining continuity.

I believe he wants it removed… which is insane…

We were dying for dual spec ALL OF TBC and didnt get it for the same reason we didnt get RDF.

Literally zero reason.

Thank god for DS… long overdue.

No, I want it added when it should be added. Along with other features like dungeon finder. But not until it should be added. This way, those that don’t want duel spec can enjoy the game up until patch 3.2

Theres literally zero reason to not want dual spec at this point.

Im so tired of people holding the game back for zero logic and purpose.

But w.e they are releasing it as end state, thank the heavens.

1 Like

honestly, some qol’s should be added like dual spec and enchanting vellums. things that made the game more enjoyable deserve to be in classic, all while keeping to the same basics of the expansion.

I have to admit though, the OG DK was insane to play, was kinda bummed they werent being put in with all of their crazy OP glory

They were indeed. I remember there being some sort of voice chat too for a while in game. Some little kid invited us all to group to raid westfall or something on his DK. We all died shortly after.