No Dracthyr Shaman?

Ok … can someone PLEASE explain to me how Shaman isn’t going to be an option for Drathyr?!

They fit the elemental class fantasy perfectly! Such a waste.

When are we getting more race options for Shaman, bliz? Ye gods, those of us on Alliance side need more options.

5 Likes

Had to design a new totem, couldn’t do it lol

2 Likes

Blizzard hates shaman.

1 Like

devtime required to create racial specific stuff (druid forms, shaman totems, paladin horse)

Dracthyr were created to fight the Primal Incarnates and the primalists, they are an army purpose built to go against the elements.

Dragon colors in other fantasy settings tend to be elemental and I’d agree at that point it’d suit perfectly but for the lore of wow, Dracthyr shamans would be as out of the question as Dracthyr DKs

tell that to goblin shamans… those who only care about money and pollute everything, or gnome warriors…

1 Like

Shaman, Paladin and Druid require new assets (honestly my personal preference for drac paladin steed would be to turn it into hover), Monk requires adding a ton of animations to drake form.

the whole point of goblin shamans was that they had a close call with death with deathwing destroying their island, AND thrall personally taught them shamanism.

specifically, goblin shamans are supposed to be a redemptive arc for the goblin MC

They also used the argument of goblins are good at making deals. So they made deals with elementals. Lol.

Well, being that ele shamans got the nerf hammer, the Dracthyr don’t find the shaman appealing atm. Probably why you are not seeing them.