No Don Rodrigo's Band?

Bliz does whatever they want, whether it’s #nochanges or not. They literally cherry pick what to include in patch notes, while most of the changes they make they don’t even inform us about. But you can’t say it’s not Blizzlike because they actually ARE Blizzard. What you can say is that you didn’t want a botched up Legion client. What you can’t say is “You think you want Classic, but you don’t.” Since this isn’t actually the original reference client, it’s not what we asked for in the first place.

It’s like you have no idea it’s two different teams.

Blizzard: Please add the ring.

Yes, cause everything came out in phases, that ring was part of AQ phase along with the trinket in WSG.

Except the guy I was arguing with who was doing exactly that. Maybe you should actually read the chain of replies for context.

The level 60 pvp gear is in, that also didn’t come out until that time, they’re picking and choosing.

Again, no one is arguing with what blizzard SAID.
Every comment is mentioning R14 Spellblade being in the game…That is an ACTION.
Why would you remove an item that was a clear oversight in original Vanilla?
Why would you screw over people who get R14 earlier than others???

The clear answer is adding Rodrigos, it literally doesn’t break anything.

4 Likes

Except the guy that was. That’s who I was responding to.

But why remove multiple items, instead of just adding one???
Especially considering R14 Spellblades were an oversight in original vanilla

2 Likes

I wish Bliz would just post and say if the ring not being there was an oversight, the other gear being added was an oversight, or if it was intended to be this way, when the ring is coming. Would be great lol

1 Like

Because adding the one is inconsistent with what they SAID they were going to do.

So you would rather screw over early R14s than just add one item???
These items arent going to make them 100% consistent with what they said anyways.
The player friendly change is add the ring.

1 Like

I’d rather Blizzard recreate vanilla faithfully.

Whatever results from that is incidental.

1 Like

Already too late for that.

1.11 PvP gear being a prime example.

We are way passed that point.

1 Like

It’s never too late. They could fix it.

“I’d prefer Blizzard do it correctly.”
“Well, they didn’t do correctly so far, so it’s too late. Just do it wrong from here on out!”
“Uh… how about they just fix things and do it correctly from now on?”

People already have gear that shouldn’t exist, we just going to take it from them? We just going to suddenly revert all itemization to 1.5?

No, they just use the 1.12 versions like they said they would. Please actually read what I said.

Not a very “faithful” recreation with all these itemization changes already.

I wouldn’t worry about it. You’re a hunter, so I don’t even think you can wear it. There’s a lot of better ring options at 110 anyway.

1 Like