No Don Rodrigo's Band?

Bumping as well. This ring should be in the game. If the PvP blues people are getting now originally weren’t available until Naxx, there’s no reason to hold back this ring.

If people think it’s because of spell pen, well r13 shoulders, t1 5 set bonus, and mage talents all have spell pen and are in the game now. So there’s another reason for why it should be in the game right now.

/signed

1 Like

Ty, for your support!! I am also letting the new up and comer rep grinders on my server know ahead of time that the ring is not available, so they are not crushed when they hit exalted. (not fun to find out last minute ).

Melee ring was there at first, but the caster ring wasn’t.

As this fellow expects:

It will be in a later phase.

The blue PvP sets were available in 1.4, before battlegrounds came out, just as it happened in Classic.

We’re getting the 1.12 versions of those sets, however. If Don Julio’s Band, for example, had received a change in a later patch, that’s the version we’d get.

When something came out and when it was changed are different things, and content is gated based on when it came out, not when it was changed.

NO! and 10 char thing

A compelling argument.

1 Like

we don’t take kindly to your kind!

wait you dont want the off hand??? let me guess you one of them weirdos that use a staff. Tome of the Ice lord is OP AF with mage blade…Or the tome of fiery arcana if fire is your thing hell they even have a tome of arcane domination if your feeling really froggy

Was about to say this, glad I kept scrolling first.

Yeah I got the fire, frost, and flat SP off-hands for different situations. I also switch between one hand/off hand and staff for different situations. Example, if I’m farming ZF, I want a staff for that extra stam/int. Basically anything else is just the raw power from one hand/off hand. If that makes sense lol

I knew it!!! weirdo staff user.

1 Like

Guys … please stay on topic!! we need blizz to put in caster ring like … now!!

3 Likes

You are also a weirdo staff user aren’t you?

Its not a bug or anything "spell penetration " wasn’t implemented until roughly just after midway through classics life at this point in the game its broken and would impact pve and trivialize it even more then it already is. They should release it though. From what i understand everything from wsg rep will be released when p3 hits. The pants werent released jn vanilla till p6. Thats kinda broken I know my warrior friends are salivating over them lol

1 Like

That’s partially true. I do know the mage T1 set has spell pen on it now. I’m honestly not sure if that’s a 1.12 itemization, or if it was always there though. Either way, spell pen is currently in the game :confused:

But otherwise, yeah, the melee stuff released is pretty powerful. Give us our RING lol

2 Likes

“Hey kids wanna go to Disneyland tomorrow?” Yeaaa!

BUT YOU CAN’T RIDE PETER PAN, MATTERHORN, SPACE MOUNTAIN, AND EVERY OTHER RIDE. BUT YOU CAN RIDE DUMBO.

2 Likes

still waiting on a blue reply as if they even read their own game forums. we pay for this lol

2 Likes

The only one here trying to justify the ring not being in the game is a druid that cant even use it.

“I cant have it so you cant have it” … is toddler logic

2 Likes

They better add a new item for casters then, the books are mostly useless and melee classes get two sweet items from av, casters wont get anything, huge letdown and unfair honestly… Caster rings, with the amount of casters in end game make it hard enough for a caster to get an epic ring, to have one stolen from us while others are rewarded is beyond f*****…

1 Like

Signed. Keep this going maybe they will read. Doubtful but better to try then not to try.

3 Likes

So is the blue PvP gear that thousands of people already have

1 Like