No digital soundtrack for The War Within?

I’ve been searching google endlessly for any info on a digital soundtrack and cannot find anything whatsoever. Is this is the first WoW expansion to not feature a downloadable soundtrack? That seems very odd. One of my favorite things about WoW is the music, and I’m saddened if there will be no soundtrack :frowning:

I just received the physical collector’s edition in the mail and didn’t even realize there was no soundtrack this time. BUMMED!!!

Probably just hasn’t been released yet.

1 Like

I think I played actual Dragonflight for about 12 hours.

The soundtrack has gotten 10x that amount of play. As always, the music team knocks it out of the park.

2 Likes

I really hope you’re right, but it is unlikely being that they have always released a soundtrack early. I’m hoping that maybe since this is just part 1 of this expansion series that there will be some kind of soundtrack release for all three combined expansions? Hmm.

According to Google the dragonflight soundtrack was released 6 days before dragonflight was released.

So it’s probably a little premature to assume TWW won’t have a soundtrack especially when it’s kind of obvious that it will.

Each will probably have their own soundtrack as usual. Probably closer to release.

Nope. Usually the week of or just after launch.

Beta doesnt have its music added yet
I doubt they would release the soundtrack before its added there at least XD

Not with the Collector’s Edition. There is always a digital download prior to release, with the CE.

Ha…I forget it’s still a month away from launch… jeez for some reason I was thinking August 6. I think that’s because the end of the Diablo 4 season 4 is August 6. Lmao, I might have been mixing up my dates. I will just wait for a soundtrack release closer to launch day. But this is the first CE I’ve gotten with not even a digital soundtrack code so I’m hoping we get one for free down the road!!!