No Delver Bounty maps on my account

I have done over 30 Tier 8 bountiful Delvs across 3 toons and have yet to receive a delvers bounty map on any of my characters. I cant be this unlucky when almost all of my guild mates have looted 2-3.

1 Like

Cross posting this here:

Note that you can only have one active at a time and also you can only have one in your inventory.

Double check you don’t already have one active for a higher tier, for instance a tier 10 required but you’ve only been doing tier 9 since activating.

Also double and triple check your inventory. Use the search function. Not sure if banks count towards the limit of one, but check there too.

I’ve read there is also a limit of three a week of these though I have not been able to verify that myself.

Also since it wasn’t specified, they only come from bountiful delves. If you’ve just been doing other ones then that would be why.

all the tier 8’s I have done were bountiful I just got my 50 achievement im close to 50 tier 8’s done at this point. and yes I have check each of my toons inventory bank and war bank I am just not looting them.

im at 34 bountiful delves and not a single 1 either ive even killed the rare spawn of zekvir and nothing so i dont get it. its super demotivating when my friend has gotten 8 of them lol