No credit for Burning Ascent fishing hole

I completed the quest “Frogs of Fire” at the Burning Ascent fishing hole, but did not get credit toward “Taking from Nature”.

It was the first fishing hole I did for the day, and it was a rich hole.

4 Likes

Same for me, i’ve being googling everything and still no luck with a solution.

Edit: IDK if this was it or not, but i left the area for maybe 10minute’s, came back and got credit on “Taking from nature” for Burning Ascent Fishing Hole.

1 Like

I did not receive credit after completing the ‘Frogs on Fire’ daily quest either. I noticed a few comments on WoWhead complaining of the same issue and none of the solutions worked for me.

1 Like

I did the quests Frogs of Fire as well today and didnt get credit for the achievement

The nets I set have 6 hours remaining; perhaps harvesting them will trigger it. Tried the zone out trick numerous times, didn’t work for me. Guildmates tell me all they did was the quest and it triggered completion.

Also did the Frogs of Fire quest today and did not receive credit towards “Taking From Nature”

same here, this will be problematic for trying to complete the meta

I’m having the same problem here. I just completed all the fishing dailies at the Burning Ascent and I got no credit for it. Here’s to hoping tomorrow works.

Harvesting the nets and re-setting them did not trigger the credit toward the achievement. I also checked nets at Roaring Dragonspring (last week’s hole) and River Mouth holes, and nothing there was harvestable.

Same here, I did not get credit

Same issue for me.
Have done the dailies at the Burning Ascent Fishing spot yesterday and today, checked my net there, logged in and out, left the zone and returned and still no credit :frowning:

Maybe it’s just a coincidence, but I received the credit from the Burning Ascent Fishing Hole Net after crafting the Iskaaran Harpoon with Tavio (Fishing Gear Crafter) in Iskaara and get the “Cutting Tusk Equipment” achievement.

4 Likes

dude, that actually worked! thanks a lot for bringing up this lead!

Indeed it worked! Probably coded with the assumption that you’d have that achievement done before doing the fishing holes?

Also, the achievement is not triggered by just buying the harpoon from the auction house, despite the achievement saying “obtain” it.

This worked for me as well, thank you!

Anyone have Grimtusk’s fishing hole opening but DO NOT have “Best in Slot” achievement? Trying to figure out if there are other achievements tied to him, as he’s the last thing I need for the meta.

holy smokes thank you for this! I was going crazy!

so i just want to say thank you i did Cutting Tusk Equipment and boom i got it thank you a lot AFTER 4 TICKETS this was the way to do it tyty

I was also very frustrated with this, as it was day 2 not getting progress. Make sure you have the Cutting Tusk Equipment achieve, so harpoon & fishing net crafted. That fixed it for me and gave me the credit for the daily even though I turned that daily in 10 mins before crafting the harpoon.