No, Chromie, I'm only 59

Can Chromie stop kicking us out of Chromie time at 59, please? Had one alt kicked out at 59 and a half. Just had another alt get kicked out when she dinged 59. Can I stay in Chromie time by not clicking complete the A New Adventure Awaits pop up quest?

10 Likes

That’s definitely a bug. I’ve been accepting the quest and haven’t been booted.

1 Like

Guess I’ll find out tomorrow. If the Tol Barad dailies don’t give exp tomorrow I’ll know I was kicked out.

1 Like

Nope, I’m definitely kicked out of Chomie time. Went back to WoD, the Chromie time I was in, and the quests are all now grey. This is a load of dook, Blizz.

4 Likes

I recently hit level 59 on a character. I got the “A New Adventure Awaits” pop up. I accepted the quest and then immediately abandoned it. Stayed in Chromie Time. But, it may be bugged, although the coding for this sort of thing is so straightforward I don’t see how someone could mess it up.

2 Likes

Yes. You’ll still be booted at 60 regardless, however.

1 Like

This is a common refrain of mine as a mobile app developer when I recognize common bugs in others’ mobile apps. They’re super simple to avoid but you see them all the time anyway.

1 Like

I don’t have a problem staying until I am 60.

yes.

1 Like

I would definitely post a bug report.

2 Likes

I just ignore that quest and just finished my second 60 in chromie time right up to 60.

1 Like

I saw that I had a quest, with a scroll item to use to teleport me to Orgrimmar, on my Mag’har warrior. I just deleted the quest. I thought it was weird that it popped up, but unlike before, it didn’t automatically boot me out. Sorry to hear you’re experiencing weirdness! :frowning:

1 Like

Speaking of, looks like I can now talk to Chromie and . . . rejoin the Chromie time she just kicked me out of.

2 Likes

So we’re just banned from our main faction city of we want to continue in Chromie time. Well, that’s just amazing design. Truly, astounding work, everybody. Bravo.

1 Like

Mine got a scroll saying I could click it to get out of Chromie time. I just ignored it and kept playing. still getting lots of XP per quest.

1 Like

You will enjoy dragonflight and you will like it!

/s

3 Likes

That’s a bug. I’ve leveled multiple alts to 60 without fail in Chromie Time.

1 Like

Definitely a weird bug, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Chromie Time should be permanently available I wanna do old content and it actually be a challenge sometimes like been doing BFA on my Dracthyr and it’s so fun actually having to think and not just face roll everything.

The quest is presented when you hit 59 in Chromie Time and hands you a scroll. Clicking the scroll gives a pop-up that explicitly tells you that you will be removed from Chromie Time if you accept.

If you click stuff without reading it, that’s on you.

Even if you don’t click the scroll but have a part of a quest that requests you go to Stormwind/Orgrimmar you will be taken out when you arrive (at 59).

1 Like