No Changes

“A little quality of life changes here and there won’t be a slippery slope! Stop talking crazy! Blizzard would never put micro transactions and pay to win features in Classic, we just need x and y changes and nothing else! You’re just paranoid!”

So… you were saying?

11 Likes

And they still haven’t. Good chat.

5 Likes

No one wants #nochanges

That is what I am saying

1 Like

#nochanges was nothing more than destructive gatekeeping.

Even though I dislike a few of the changes made to TBCC, #Somechanges is still very much a net positive.

6 Likes

Yes, I too can’t wait for Blizzard Tokens, paid transmogging, and 2 person flying mounts in the store in my WoW ““Classic”” TBC.

Thank you Blizzactivision

4 Likes

Oh, golly. Don’t threaten me with a good time.

I couldn’t care less about transmog, but I would love to see WoW tokens and I can’t wait to ride my Flying Sparkle Pony and my RAF rocket.

I’m not opposed to transmog, I just don’t care about it.

1 Like

Yes, I too agree that paying for bags, gold, mounts, mount training, and level boosts aren’t micro transactions or pay to win in any way.

I mean some of us want to actually play wow classic and not retail. If you don’t I guess we can’t see eye to eye.

3 Likes

Protip: Classic is Retail.

You are level 33. How much do you want to play it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean dude, you are way late on this complaint. And nochanges was bad. Very bad. Look what it got us. How about that crappy world buff meta eh? Yeah . thats EXACTLY how we did it back in the day right? /S

There goes another one shouting into the abyss at some imaginary individual who asked for changes and is also unhappy with the ones they implemented and regrets asking for them in the first place.

3 Likes

They’re not. Because there is no option to repeatedly purchase these things separately at user discretion, as your post suggests.

They come in a bundle which can be purchased once at a hefty fee, and which allows you to skip the previous expansion’s content whilst still putting you at a marked disadvantage to everyone who played the game.

That sounds like neither a microtransaction nor pay-to-win. But I recognise this is a troll thread.

2 Likes

Sure is turning into it

Cuz this definitely isn’t my alt

“Waaaah how dare you point out Blizzard’s flaws. You’re a troll!!
Just turn your brain off and enjoy whatever they give us. Blizzard is a small indie company and they need our money really badly to give us all this amazing content we get.”

Thank you blizzdrone

1 Like

Made your own point. You haven’t even leveled your alts. :stuck_out_tongue:

WoW Classic belongs to us all. Thank you for sharing your mind.

#justsaynotonochanges

s-shutup… I… I didn’t have time okay… T_T

Idk why I ever doubted it wasn’t a slippery slope.

1 Like

You managed to get this buhhur in 33 levels over a year and a half?

Huh.

Honestly not sure what you’re trying to say or what language “buhhur” is but I haven’t played this alt in about a year and it was literally just the first character that popped up when i tried to log into the forums

1 Like

Sure, sure.

Hey, at least you can buy a boost next week.

DANG IT!! More Diet Pepsi!!!

STAHP!!!

1 Like

I’m actually… mildly tempted by that despite how much it infuriates me… but no.

More… MORE!!!

Get the collector’s edition.

That lizard mount is pretty sweet.