No Changes to Shaman PvP Talents

I’d say 60 to 70% of the pvp talents for shamans are generally useless or just memes. Counterstrike gets deleted by literally anything, a higher maelstrom cap for ele is actually useless, ethereal form is worse than just keeping your already bad defensive. Blizzard promises revamped pvp talents and what do we get? Nothing.

The good choices are established.
The proposition of interesting ideas or abilities always seem to be ones the oldies that were pruned.

The prime example is of course Grounding Totem, but there are plenty of others.

I’m a simple shaman, but I’d bet if they offered Gust of Wind, shaman wild charge, as a PvP talent it’d be a pretty popular option. Why? Cause it was a good ability.

Elemental Attunement wouldn’t be so bad if it also reduced the Maelstrom cost of Earth Shock.

The scale of most of the abilities are terrible. 3% healing seems alright on paper, but considering the scale of damage, the amount is always going to be eclipsed. The healing from Spectral Recovery and Purifying Waters could provide a base benefit of 3% but they should scale based upon Primary Stat Power from gear.

Bro i have a PvP talent that deals 10k damage to myself, so that my Heart Strike can hit you for 7 more damage.

1 Like