No Changes to Cyclone, really?!

Why does blizzard allow this to continue? It is so obviously unbalanced in arena. Why do druids get a spammable CC with no CD? Restos specifically. As a disc priest I have 1 CC on CD the other has to be channeled. What makes a druid need spammable cc, but a priest (or any other heal) does not? Oh and by the wait they can shape shift into bear mode, stun, root, wild charge. WTH. I’ve posted it on here before. But can someone please dumb it down for me. How does this make sense? How is this balanced? Oh wait, I’m a human, I should have a racial to break stuns, but no, that doesnt work in arena. I’m so over it. New season, no changes. My sub is up soon, and I’m questioning why I continue to dump the time into, other than just being a PVP junkie. Go ahead trolls, let me have it. I’m prepared for your insults. Maybe I play too much PVP, but I really can’t take it anymore.

5 Likes

Have you tried binding it to your bars and pressing the button associated with it?

9 Likes

It could afford a small change but to be honest the real answer is it’s not nearly as detrimental as this new “fad” makes it out to be. It’s turned into an echo chamber topic at the moment and frankly credibility of complaints regarding it are hindered by comments like

Look man, clone is strong. 100%. There are downsides to it though and as much as I also hate fighting rdruids, there are ways to deal with them. You talking about disc priest makes this more difficult because disc isn’t in like an s tier spot at the moment but it’s easy to say things like

But one could also be like “disc can aoe cross the cc the entire team if grouped! They can put a DR cd on a teammate while stunned… twice! Aoe damage reduction! Great damage potential! Double dispels!” Etc. classes are different man.

You’ll get a way better turn out if you ask for ways to counter them. I’ll tell you this, not that I’m the best player on earth, but when I fight like gekz for instance, he is nearly impossible to clone. some of that are his teammates but a lot is simply his positioning and fade usage and what not.

3 Likes

why do mages get to spam poly stop crying literally why is holy priest doing so much dmg ??? why is cheap shot not on cd why is blade storm cd not longer? why are healer doing so much dmg?

2 Likes

Waaaah why my bladder interrupt game time

4 Likes

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

I’m down with everything but the last bit :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw a demon hunter player today named Givedhclone. Apparently even DH’s want it, lol.

Cyclone fine, nerf fear. Disc priest too OP.

Can’t believe they haven’t nerfed disc yet. They can pretty much prevent any kill with an array of spells. Some one gonna die? Pain Sup. You already pressed pain sup? Barrier. Barrier on CD? don’t worry Pain sup is ready again. Of course you don’t ever have to press those buttons because you can just heal your entire team to full at any time by pressing radiance once while out dps’ing a fire mage with smite.

1 Like

Last night I played a soloq where the feral got upset a rogue wasn’t spam cc’ing, when the feral didn’t cyclone a single time in all 6 games. How can a druid neglect one of the strongest CC’s they have in the game lol

pretty funny all the druids asking for disc priest nerfs when resto druid and boomkin are wayyyy more represented than preist, because they are easier to play and easier to climb with

cyclone is broken, always has been since its inception, add a cd to it, nobody likes “not playing” with literally 0 counterplay to it going off

You don’t post in a way that makes you seem like a shuffle eschewer, and disc was way more represented last season than rdruid

You get cloned more than laros and he’s not luckier than you so

Cyclone and poly spam like the mules they are. Don’t forget about fear and rogues infinite CC. If only they could nerf 20 different CCs

Cat bite, cat no cast spell.

1 Like