No brewfest dailies

Went to Ironforge to do Brewfest dailies, picked up the barker quest, came back and there were no other dailies even though they were there when I started.

I’m having the same issue. Saw a bunch of dailies when I flew in, grabbed the barker quest and when I came back all other quests were gone.

Same here. I’ve only been able to grab two quests each day and that’s it. Even those are somewhat buggy.

I get only 1 daily on horde side…

There are only 3 daily quests from Brewfest as far as I know. I have some ideas as to why they are not showing up for some people:

1. [Delivering Barrels]: This is far enough away from the Barking questgivers (in Ironforge grounds at least) to not be visible on the minimap when you turn the Barking quest in. If you looked around and still didn’t find it and hadn’t done it, idk the problem.

2. [Barking] There are 2 Barking dailies possible per day per faction, but they are mutually exclusive. I.e. for Ironforge you can bark for the Barleybrews OR the Thunderbrews but not both in the same day on the same character.

3. [Invasion Victory] There are 3 possible invasions; one will happen every half-hour. These are also mutually exclusive; you can only complete the Victory daily of one of them per day on a single character. Also, the questgiving object only remains for about 10 minutes after the victory. If you don’t get it in time you’ll need to wait and be victorious in a later invasion. NOTE: You don’t actually need to be there during the invasion if other players win it, you just need to get to the object in time. NOTE2: See EDIT2 below.

The only other daily quest you might have seen on the minimap that I can think of is if someone placed a Blingtron.

EDIT: I should have mentioned the unlocking requirements for these dailies: The Barking requires completing the Ram Training quest where you need to ride the ram at 3 different speeds for 8 seconds each. Barrel Delivery additionally requires completing the follow up to that where you deliver 3 barrels. The Invasion just requires a victory for the object to appear; no quest pre-requisites.

EDIT2: The Invasion victory object actually can last longer than 10 minutes. I think it may be related to if players keep using it to accept the quest; it might last longer if people keep using it. I’m pretty sure it won’t last longer than 20 minutes though.

EDIT3: oops, see reply.

EDIT3: I just saw the Hozen Totem for Victory against them disappear at 5 minutes after the half-hour. I don’t know if this is a change done today (its Tuesday today).