No boost for accounts with existing lvl 60, change my mind

nah, i want my 2 boosts, you can enjoy not using them though.

Odd, did the forums do a rollback? A few posts (including one of mine) are gone from around 3am on this thread.

Maybe they banned the person I replied to??? Because I know I didn’t get an action on my account of any forum lol.

Watch the Blizzcon stream again, they were extremely clear on the purpose of the boosts.

I’m not talking about blizzcon I specifically asked you what they have said about it. Also, since you seem to have watched it over so much, answer my question, what did they say word for word.

They haven’t said anything about it anywhere but Blizzcon.

So watch it again and stop asking me to tell you what they said.

Really?

I’d ask if you feel stupid, but I think that feeling is so common for you that you don’t know how to spot it.

2 Likes

What does that say about why the boost exists?

It’s just addressing something they originally said when Classic was announced.

I’d ask if you feel stupid, but I think that feeling is so common for you that you don’t know how to spot it.

I already explained all your questions above on earlier posts, I’m not really surprised you are literally repeating yourself. Oh never mind you are repeating yourself to pivot away from me making you look stupid.

Edit: also

“It’s for players who want a way to quickly join their friends in Outland.”

Is literally the last sentence in that quote you actual goon

1 Like

They already went over this entirely during Blizzcon. Watch it again.

1 Like

I didn’t ask what they said at blizzcon?

Why do you have such a hard on for what they said in blizzcon? Just get to the damn point of what you’re trying to say, boy.

I asked you to tell me what they have said about the boost specifically because what they have said points to the boost being used for players to just jump into tbc with their friends (I just proved you wrong). And not that it is only meant for new players specifically (something you have not been able to prove besides saying “JUST LOOK IT UP BRO”)

1 Like

You asked for a quote, then ignored the quote and disregard its content…

Because he is an actual moron. He gets proven wrong and instead of admitting he was wrong he pivots to just nonsense gibberish bickering to still convince himself he is somehow winning this argument.

Welcome to my world. I had an almost duplicate argument on another thread. You would be better off finding a potato and arguing with it. At Least when you are done with the potato you can cook it.

Why you have to be mad?

Nice alt post, next time make sure you aren’t in the same guild as the other character you are posting on so it’s not so obvious.

/facepalm. Christ you are stupid

1 Like

Hate to break it to you but everyone gets a boost with their account.

I have five accounts with five 60s and now I will boost five more for profession alts.

It’s good to be me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

At OP, pf course a hunter wouldn’t want to change mains going into TBC. But my poorDPS warrior is garbage soon. Melee is dead in TBC. Blizz changed the game so the boost provides me a reason to play a mew toon. Otherwise I would be done. Stop being elitist and let others have fun

If the point of the boost is for new players…yes?

You can get made at people calling out Blizzard’s hypocrisy but at the end of the day they’re championing boosts as the service new players need to stay relevant…while also conveniently letting anyone use it.

The way I see it boosts are Blizzard’s way of recreating expansion purchases since they will be 1 time (likely) $60 purchases and I assume they have some expectation that the bulk of the playerbase will purchase it, not to mention they COULD have bots throwing money at them (we will see how that pans out).

Oh and if Blizzard decides to get on the train of relaunching fresh classic someday 5+ years from now to do it all over again? They’re printing money yo.

Which is not the point of the boost per Blizzard’s explanation making the OP not wrong, you’re just creating your own reasons for what the boost is for or what it allows. That just makes you wrong.

Blizzard has stated that this wasn’t just for new players multiple times, they just said “it’s for people who want to jump into outlands right away with their friends.”

And even specifically stated that they believe classic tbc ‘starts’ at 58. If you disagree with this, that’s fine, the option to level yourself is always there. But this is what they have said.

2 Likes

Boosts are coming no matter how much you cry and try to force others to play the game your way. You are still more than welcome to level if thats your enjoyment so suck it up or quit. Either works

cHanGe MuH mInD