No Blue's Allowed!

No Blue’s! You are not allowed to look at or post in this thread! There is a MONSTER at the end of this thread!!

A horrific inhumane terrible terrible MONSTER!! This monster is so evil that it will type out random idea’s to make WoW better. No one wants that!!

(puts up caution tape to prevent you from going further)

If your a poster…don’t be that monster!! Don’t type out random good idea’s that may help WoW! Just don’t do it!

Example: Add a system that allows us to award each other for being nice. Allow people to give each other a small buff to RNG rewards once a hour.

(puts up ropes to block your path)

I beg you…I plead with you do not post your good idea’s here!

(builds a brick wall to prevent you!)

And whatever you do…do not look at the end of this thread!!!

9 Likes

You’re sorta blue yourself.
And your faction color is blue.

6 Likes

Nathanos will protect your thread

25 Likes

no, greymane will protect this thread because he is goodest boy

20 Likes

Such beautiful hair. What hair product does he use!?

1 Like

Never mind the hair, who’s his tailor! I need that coat!

6 Likes

I really would like to play as a fluffy cuddly worgen like how Genn is portrayed in the cinematic.

4 Likes

Gee. The ability to add gifs to posts has really upped the level of discussion.

3 Likes

I propose a deal. We let the Horde kill Jaina and in return we get to kill Sylvanas and Orgrimmar is destroyed. Shake?

3 Likes

you know, same. i hope we get something like it in our heritage questline.

1 Like

Im sorry, what?

5 Likes

I think this is a perfectly fine deal.

I have NEVER liked Jaina Crymoore. When crap really hits the fan later in this exp, please put that over hyped poor me pouty spoiled self righteous princess in the crossfire and be done with her.

I almost dislike her as much as I do Blood Elves.

2 Likes

The fact that nobody has liked the reference of this post before I arrived makes me sad.

1 Like

Shhhh do not summon the dreaded Grover!!

1 Like

“His hair was perfect”

Warren Zevon

3 Likes

You realise that the title of your post is like an open invitation to CMs. :grin:

1 Like

The only way to get my 5 year old nephew to eat dinner is to tell him not to touch it. I figure CM’s may work the same way.

3 Likes

Well now that I’ve seen Nathanos do the default dance, I’ve seen everything.

2 Likes

I had that book, with Grover on the cover, as a small child; I’m 52 now.

I remember, as my Father read it to me, that I actually thought that the book was changing. “OH NO, THE PAGE TURNED!”

“NO you FOOL, STOP TURNING PAGES!”

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_JVK0-4HQTY/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

After all that monster warning talk, the dancing Nathanos made me jump. I hate myself. And you. And Nathanos.

2 Likes