No banana yet?

I claimed it from site but its not appearing in my game. Anyone know how to get it to show up?

6 Likes

Not showing up for me either, I already owned Bananas before this so I recon it has bugged it.

4 Likes

From another thread on same subject.

5 Likes

i dont own it yet and it still wont show up, logged out of game and battle.net app waited 5mins logged back in went into game and still nothing.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Not a previous owner of Bananas, I’ve exited game, deleted cache folder, relaunched game from the app (which every time I check to be sure, confirms that I’ve claimed the gift) and he still isn’t showing up for me.

3 Likes

There seems to be a delay. I couldn’t get mine after following the steps, but then 10 minutes later I logged in and got it.

blizzard needs to fix this

1 Like

I remember the original post said it could take a few days, like the tree

im way past the 10min mark.

Maybe I’ve just had dumb luck every single time, but I’ve never had any delays claiming (and receiving) free gifts from Blizzard. I guess I’ll give it a bit more time, but this is the first time I’ve run into this issue. I got the tree mount & all other gifts immediately upon logging in.

1 Like

same, doesnt help blizzard isnt posting any update on this issue, like they dont care but then again thats normal.

1 Like

so the game is selling bananas now ? oh nice.

2 Likes

Step 1: Go to the Blizz store and claim the pet

Step 2: Log into the game and get your pet. If you are logged in when you claim it, log all the way out and back in.

1 Like

Doesnt work.

Done that. Completely logged out of both the game and launcher, deleted the cache folder, relogged, but still nothing showing up in game. If not resolved within a couple days I guess I’ll put in a ticket. The shop shows I’ve claimed it, so if it’s just a delay on their end I’ll give it a bit of time before sending a ticket.

not me I opened a ticket right away sense the wait time is 48 hours

calm your farm.

it’s only been available for like… 2 hours. :roll_eyes:

if there’s any sort of issue, they need to first establish what it is before they can make any sort of announcement.

absolutely ridiculous.

follow the troubleshooting steps which have been provided by people in the other threads.

opening a ticket at this early stage, is just clogging up the system for no reason.

2 Likes

except there blue post says what to do to fix it and that doesnt work. and they have yet to post a new update.

1 Like

did you try clearing your cache prior to logging back in?

yep and me and a few other people did those steps, even restarted PC to make sure everything closed 100% still nothing, even logged out completely out of bnet.

1 Like