No. Bad Blizzard

Do you mean nightborne? Because i would agree that they need to eat more. Night elf looks fine

2 Likes

Says the red refrigerator with stumpy legs

6 Likes

You are mad at plunder storm, but seriously wanted dance studio ? LOL. You are high.

5 Likes

The dance studio is located in Eversong Forest. Unfortunately it’s only accessible by flying mount.

5 Likes

As long as you use a step ladder to reach the waist.

1 Like

Haven’t heard someone bring up dance studio in a while but you’re right lol

3 Likes

They’re delicious :kiss: yes I enjoy them, I enjoy many flavors of men in WoW. Human, dwarf, kul tiran, night elf, ORC, even draenei sometimes (winky)

5 Likes

Where have you been the last 6 years? The typical wow expansion is about $5 worth of content with a 60+ dollar price tag.

2 Likes

I’m all for worgen tails, but what’s the issue with these two? My two favorite races.

1 Like

That’s just silly and hyperbolic.

6 Likes

She either levitates or we just lift her up a bit. She’s also a queen so she can have a servant lift her during the daytime. I’d also sit down if need be. A hug from a gnome is priceless.

1 Like

What does that say about you if you keep buying and playing them?

4 Likes

I don’t PVP, I RP and PVE. Plunderstorm is useless other than to farm renown by killing yourself. So fun.

2 Likes

Don’t forget about aerial dog fights.

Nelves look awful, they literally have the most disproportionate waist imaginable and their limbs are all gangly and long.

If you like twinks/tar addicts more power to you.

I’m not a fan of the early 90s smackhead bodytype so, ain’t my sort.

They use the nelf model, so you made my point. Nelf hair and beard just makes it less ugly, they are also paler meaning you don’t notice the deathslim like you do on nborne.

That was just another lie. They can barely do vehicle combat still.

2 Likes

You had two ribs removed to look skinnier than Dolly Parton.

They need waists. lol

2 Likes

They can’t see it cause they think dudes should have a size 2 waist apparently that’s a third the size of their shoulders XD

1 Like

wait what

what

wasnt even within the realms of possibilities

1 Like

Dance Studio was a feature on the Wrath box/list of features, along with aerial combat.

They never added them.

They could have got the whole team to make player housing, since “The Whole Team Worked On This Special Mode For You.”

Well, making a dogturd sculpture as a group is still a turdstatue.

2 Likes

Are you from the future?