No Arfus club

Another day of just a mask in the bag with curses complete. Cool.

9 Likes

Haven’t done mine yet, not because I don’t want to, but because I don’t want this to become the reality yet again

1 Like

This is just the loveliest feeling, isn’t it?

5 Likes

Nope, its cute but I have done all of the HH I am ever going to do. I will just have to do without.

No Arfus for me so far. I did get the saddle, surprisingly. Only took 20 or so runs a day for, what was it, three days? Brewfest took until the very last day. I’m not too upset about it. I’d like to have the pet but I’m not farming it. The saddle was what I really wanted.

I’m still going on runs on any alt that can use the sword (not many), and if I feel like it, any alt that can use the helm. If I get Arfus that’s cool.

1 Like

Please tell me that Arfus isn’t Love Rocket-level of rare. I only care about collecting pets, and if this is one of those “oh well, pay 1 mil gold on the BMAH later” pets, I’ll be gutted.

EDIT: Running on main + 4 alts with all curses each day.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten the EPIC helm 3 times, the weapon 4, and the new pet 0 times. How is a BLUE pet more rare than the epics!?

Not to mention, after I do it on my first toon of the day w/4 curses, all my other bags are just treats and masks
always

I know they want to buff the first drop of the day, but they’re making it completely useless to try to get anything else on other toons. It is just me experiencing this?

6 Likes

You’re not alone here. I’m still Arfus-less too.

6 Likes

Got Arfus yesterday, just got horseman’s mount today 1st and only run.

Don’t turn this into a job people.

1 Like

Is that from the HH? I don’t think its a big deal cause there are lots a pets just as good!

I’m doing it once a day on 4 curses. No doggo, but I got the saddle and the scarlet key. Whatever that is. I don’t care too much, because Argi is already the best friend a warrior could hope for.

I keep meaning to look up what the key is for, and I keep forgetting to do so.

So easy for people to say this when they get handed the loot easily.

9 Likes

I honestly felt Arfus would be like some of the other events like goblin goat that you basically have to keep deleting.

I got arfus, the saddle, and the mount in that order, first que, across the first 3 days.

Some people are just built different

I finally got Arfus today with one wicker curse on me.
Wishing good luck to all wanting to get this pet. :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Completed 13 more attempts today, all HC, for a total of 75 so far this holiday. Still no Arfus. What a garbage experience.

9 Likes

Is it confirmed whether or not Arfus drops on non-hardmode?

In hardmode, does accumulating stacks of debuff (but still below the 10-stack limit) from curses affect anything about your drop chances? (I slipped up at the last moment again today and got a stack and it got me wondering if I’ve actually had a completely clean run yet)

It does drop for people that don’t have any curses active according to comments on Wowhead.

From what was said here, it doesn’t matter as long as they’re still active.

2 Likes

Well hey, iʻm sure you got an always cool and highly coveted Dwarf Male Mask or something.

1 Like

I didn’t get the mount until last year, after trying for it every single year since Hallow’s End started. If that is any indication of how long it is going to take to get the pet and dragon saddle, then I will not see either of them.