No Arena 2v2 Rewards

I ended up opening my weekly vault item and then I was magically able to earn arena rewards again. I tried after the tuesday reset and still couldn’t get rewards. Opened the vault and tried - then I could. I was no where near my cap. I was at like 1.6k/2.4k (approx). I am able to get rewards, for now though. They will not compensate you for what you missed out on is what they told me in my ticket.

We have this same problem. My partner and I queued for 2v2 Arenas (rated). We originally got 25 honor for each loss up until 250 honor and then stopped getting honor at all for losses (nowhere near the honor cap). We also had a few wins for which we got no reward of any kind, no honor, no conquest and no anima. Very frustrating because we hadn’t really tried Arena before and now it just seems like there is nothing we can do for the weekly quests.

1 Like

Same issue here. I put a ticket in, lets see what happens.

And same here.

My 2v2 partner and I had the same issue. Started rated matches this week. Lost several in a row and received the token honor for those losses. Won a match and got the higher honor amount and conquest. From then on no honor or conquest received from wins or losses for the remainder of the week. This is so incredibly frustrating. Please fix!!

Same issue. Not getting quest advancement or other rewards for win/loss in 2v2. Please help!

*edited to add clarity - character it is happening to is Huxion on Thrall server. 60 rogue

experiencing the same issue, no honor or conquest for arena wins twice in row. I was receiving rewards normally earlier today.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. I’ve submitted a bug report, and opened a ticket. I’ve heard back from the ticket with the response “no known issues” and that was pretty much it. I reopened the ticket, but I’m not sure how to proceed. I missed out on my chest that I earned for this week. And we tried again last night and still got no honor just a rating change. I get honor from BattleGrounds and from Skirmishes, it’s just rated Arena that doesn’t award honor. I’m not honor capped either- so I do think it’s a bug. It’s happening to both me and my husband.

1 Like

So, weekly reset happened and still not getting honor for wins or losses in rated 2v2 or conquest for wins. Would love to see a blue post on this.

same. issue continues.

And again, this means, no honor, no conquest and no credit towards weekly vault rewards for rated 2v2 pvp. Blues seems like several are having this issue. Please help!

1 Like

Confirmed, the issue continues this week after the weekly reset. I’m basically just frozen at 250 Honor from Rated Arena. FWIW – last week was the first time I’d done rated Arena (ever) although I’ve done lots of unrated PvP. I have no idea if that might play a role in contributing to the issue, but thought it might be worth mentioning. My rating goes up from wins, but that’s the only impact (and I don’t think my rating is high enough to drop from losses).

That’s interesting. My partner and I started last week as well…maybe there’s a common link there…something broken since the last patch for people who werent yet in the bracket??

I just tried 3v3 and it awarded honor, so it’s just 2v2 for me and my husband, but we can’t get anyone at Blizzard to respond to us.

We tested this as well. We added a third person and got honor for a loss in rated 3V3. We then dropped the third person and attempt our original 2v2 rated and the bug remained.

I finally got an answer back from my in game ticket and I was told “everything is working as intended, feel free to report it as a bug” Well I have reported it, and nothing seems to change. I only just started getting into Arena, and now it seems that I don’t get to receive any of the benefits from doing it. This is super frustrating.

2 Likes

Is it possible there’s a minimum rating requirement for rewards? Our group started late so we lost quite a bit during our first week as we were working to gear up.

Getting the same issue. Can people who are experiencing this issue post what their current matchmaking rating is? I noticed that when I dropped below 500 MMR, both of us stopped receiving rewards. But when I qued with different people above, we got rewards.

I don’t think it’s a rating level thing because I’ve never been over 500 (we just started and we’re pretty bad lol) plus I still get honor and conquest from 3v3 and I have a 0 rating in that. I’m still playing 2v2 even without rewards just for the practice, I’ll update if we get our rating over 500.

01/17/2021 Still no rewards on 2v2