No Arena 2v2 Rewards

Getting the same issue. Can people who are experiencing this issue post what their current matchmaking rating is? I noticed that when I dropped below 500 MMR, both of us stopped receiving rewards. But when I qued with different people above, we got rewards.

I donā€™t think itā€™s a rating level thing because Iā€™ve never been over 500 (we just started and weā€™re pretty bad lol) plus I still get honor and conquest from 3v3 and I have a 0 rating in that. Iā€™m still playing 2v2 even without rewards just for the practice, Iā€™ll update if we get our rating over 500.

01/17/2021 Still no rewards on 2v2

01/17 Same with me, no rewards on 2v2 all day =/

So my partner and I are now receiving rewards on matches where we enter above 475 rating and none below.

I can confirm after raising my rating to 475 we got honor on a loss in 2v2 but not before when we were below 475

This happened to me too, I get 15 honor for losing but nothing but more rating for winning.

Itā€™s amazing to me that no one has responded to this on the GM side of things. I have submitted tickets on this issue and get no explanation or resolution on the issue. They really just donā€™t care at this point.

1 Like

Same issue here, 2v2 sub 500. no honor or conquest no matter what we do.

1 Like

SAME. 2v2 - no honor or conquest regardless of outcome. Been this way for two weeks. FIX

I had the same issue. Last Monday I got rewards as usual for the first few wins, then the Conquest stopped coming in but I kept getting Honor (and I was nowhere near the cap, it was the first week Iā€™d done any ranked PvP this season). This Monday I got a total of 135 Honor from 3 wins, and 0 Conquest. My partner and I bailed on arenas at that point because it was clear that something was wrong.

Submitted a ticket, and was told that maybe I need to get my rating up. To my knowledge, itā€™s never worked that way before - regardless of my rank, Iā€™ve always gotten the expected rewards for a win. It wouldnā€™t really make much sense to penalize people at low ranks because that slows their ability to gear up and progress.

Follow-up on the ticket - submit a bug report.

Iā€™m OK with losing out on the Honor and Conquest from the last two weeks (not really, but I have to accept it)ā€¦ but I donā€™t get the feeling itā€™s going to be resolved based on that response.

Same here and no respond for the GM

I get the feeling this issue isnā€™t going to be addressed, and that worries me. I like 2v2 arenas, and itā€™s how I was planning on gearing up for PvP, but if this persists it wonā€™t be an option.

2 Likes

Same issue here, doing 2v2 with my mate on EU and wining no honor for 10 wins in a row :slight_smile:

It very well may be something they canā€™t simply do a hotfix for and would have to add the fix into an actual patchā€¦such as the 9.0.5 patch they have started testing on the PTR.

Some response or confirmation that theyā€™re working on it, or at least recognize itā€™s an issue, would sure be nice. Any kind of reassurance.

I was able to resolve the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I hope it works for others, too!

Iā€™m pretty sure this is working ā€œas intendedā€ in that you receive no reward of any kind (win or lose) below rating 475 (or thereabouts). Thatā€™s the response I got when I re-opened my ticket.

This is horrific game design, if you suck, you literally get nothing by trying to get better. Even if you get a little better you get nothing, you just get to beat your head against better players who ARE getting rewarded.

Iā€™ve no idea what the justification is for receiving no reward win or lose. Essentially I am being told that Iā€™m too bad at PvP to bother to do PvP, so arena has essentially been removed from the game for me as a rewarding experience. Guess I just wonā€™t do that content.

1 Like

Thatā€™sā€¦ a pretty terrible answer. If itā€™s true, the minimum rating to get rewards should be made clear, like when you hover over the 2v2 rewards on the Rated PvP tab or something. But the idea of having to exceed a minimum rating before you get rewards doesnā€™t make sense to me - people below that rating need the rewards the most.

1 Like