No Alliance Quest for Heroic Darkshore after the patch

Alliance got Heroic Arathi first cause we had literally just unlocked it when patch came out

2 Likes

I’m confused. Why do they hate us now?

sheeps sheeps sheeps, like for real, you got h stromgarde first, you got darkshore first but hey this time its horde turn and of course its horde bias, hypocrits

7 Likes

Don’t look at me, I’m still good.

(gives Greatbobbo a cookie)

:cookie:

2 Likes

Thank you!

(Nom nom nom)

1 Like

Welcome to BFA where you are punished for playing. o.O Not sure what more can be said

1 Like

Alliance wouldn’t be happy if they did get it first anyway.

2 Likes

Literally someone has to get it first and there would be complaining either way. So why put any energy into caring?

2 Likes

Yup, I faction changed to Horde specifically for Warfronts.

Blizzard you can get another 20 bucks if you fix this nonsense.

What value are you bringing to this thread? Trying to pour gasoline on a fire?

I’ve always wanted to know something. Can you put a fire out by dumping an exorbitant amount of gasoline on it? Been too afraid to try.

Horde bias, first during first raid setting the faction tone and first to end expansion setting the reminder they get it first.

okay cliche over, this isn’t nearly as important as having both factions equal, the one peice of gear for Uldir was huge, this not so much.

I like how Blizzard comes in here with a premade robot text.

It’s almost like, they didn’t learn jack :poop: from the last time.

Not trying to hate on you Bornak but just Blizzard development lead in general.

1 Like

PepeLaugh -

The Alliance got first dibs last time and the time before. Just saying

1 Like

So I guess it’s alliance bias over in the EU, where they get it first.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Sounds about as fair as anything else this expansion. Roll with it.
Sincerely A. Warlock (Mythic Plus Begger Supreme)

1 Like

Warlocks have been one of the premier raid specs the entire xpac so it’s hard to cry too many tears

Oh please. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: What value does literally anyone bring here?

This is the 4th time a warfront has been “released” and the 4th time we’ve gotten these threads. And the over the top, dramatic “putting the final nail in the alliance coffin. Horde favorites as always!!” for everything post. The WF’s don’t reset with the patch.

1 Like

So the Horde gets a free extra heroic?

#ThereIsNoHordeBias