No Active Game Time?

I got system messages saying that 2 of my posts were deleted because I have no active game time. My account is active and paid up.

5 Likes

Same issue here.

3 Likes

And I canā€™t post in GD.

1 Like

Same here, out of nowhere about 15 minutes ago got a ā€œno active game timeā€ error message. According to the website I donā€™t have an active account?

That canā€™t be right, Iā€™m literally logged into the game right now (in the background) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Same issue. Account active and next billing cycle not scheduled until November 1st.

screenshot for reference

https://imgur.com/lPlWnkR

4 Likes

Same exact error message I got, verbatim actuallyā€¦

Oh well, I guess Iā€™ll check back on the forums in the morning.

1 Like

Remember to log out of the forums and back in again when you get up in the morning.

1 Like

But I like being 120 :frowning:

Same issue, hereā€™s a screenshot of my launcher, it says 9d left.

https://imgur.com/a/lzFj6Up

Same issue, had a post removed & then a msg that I have no active game time. Checked account game time, good until Dec/Jan on my 2 accounts.

So right now I canā€™t post in any Forum areas outside of ā€˜Supportā€™. I tried logging out of the Fourms & back in. The 1st time when I logged back in there were no characters available to post with. The 2nd time my characters where back, but no ability to post (outside of ā€˜Supportā€™).

Edit: Trust Level got changed too.

1 Like

Yep, same here. That message scared the buh-jabbers outta me!

Fun times.

Still getting this bug about 8 hours later. Please fix. :(

Same here, canā€™t post or reply in most forum sections. Says I have no game time left yet I just bought the 6 month sub.

When I log into the game, the character screen shows the wings from the new transmog on my main, but when I enter sheā€™s wearing untransmogged shoulders and the outfit is missing from the transmog sets.

Somewhat ironically, I noticed it when I replied about an unrelated in-game bug and my post was immediately dated to the day beforeā€¦ then I was alerted that I have no game time. :woozy_face:

So many bugs happened all at once.

Edited to add:
Logged in again just now and could put the wing transmog back, so something is happening thankfully.

1 Like

Same here.

-Day or Two ago I got the " your post has been removed due to no gametime message/notification" ( not even sure what post/thread that was anymore, maybe how stupid the new backpack interface looks )

-I noticed I couldnt post/reply to threads so went to check my character and log in and outā€¦

-Now I cant even use/see any of the Retail characters on the change character to post. Only my classic characters are showing up when I try to change to my old characters.

Deff good for gametime till the 5th, something is wrong.

Fix this please.

Still happening. Iā€™ve logged out and in repeatedly, it says I have no active game time yet I check and it sees that I just bought 6 months.

Canā€™t post or reply in most forums.

Been this way since last nightā€™s (possible?) DDOS attack, or whatever it was that took down the authentication server.

My issue was fixed when I logged in this morning. I didnā€™t think it would keep happening to others this late after the login server problems.

Iā€™ve submitted a ticket now. While itā€™s probably just a forum bug (though an annoying one!), it being connected to a ā€˜game time paidā€™ issue has me slightly more concerned and Iā€™d rather it get sorted.

I thought the issue was caused by the authentication server issues yesterday.

I relogged in and it fixed the issue.