NINJA LOOTER - Streamer Bean/Brothabean

Ninja looted my hard rezzed head in AQ20… even worse thats all i needed since im r14. Caution.

1 Like

https://softres.it/raid/qobx72

This is the soft rez, this guy didnt even add a soft rez

the macro for trade chat literally said head rez before he joined.

This guy is doing some hard stuff be aware.

1 Like

This brothabean guy up to no good

1 Like

i didnt add a soft rez cause all i needed was head… do u see it say hard rez ?
I wasnt there just cause i enjoy pve so much LOL… think kid

was a feral in raid and joined before him. the invite message said the head was ress’d before he joined. bro off the goop

4 Likes

Bean is known for ninja looting on Faerlina. all he does is get people to carry his friend while they pay him. Def scummy af

2 Likes

No it wasn’t… why would i join if head is all i need.

It was rezzed for me when i asked him… i was 8th in grp

bro, u know which is HR? u cant soft res, the head is HARD RES, u are crazy or smoke something?

He did give it to his friend, Brothascarl… what scum… how do you let someone help you for an hour and send him home with nothing lol.

i was 2nd in group. i should know what it said…

youre his friend too obvs gtfo scrub

I was in that group, the message in the lookingforgroup channel said the Head of Ossirian was hard ressed.

I don’t understand how this guy had the idea that the head was ressed to him.

rezzed for me lol read above please

ress’d for you??? how could it be ress’d for you if it was ress’d before you joined. We have VOD proof and chat proof man. Learn to read and the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

show proof LOL

You are the one claiming the Bean said the head was ressed to you, why don’t YOU show proof of that?

Everybody else in the group understood that head was hard ressed to Bean.

twitch.tv/bean theres your proof. pretty early in stream. theres our proof wheres yours tthat it was ress’d to you

LOL i dont see anything

clipstwitchtv/ KathishPlayfulSardinePJSalt-0GJMoymdjpRe3XP2 since u wanna cry so much. cry harder that you cant read

3 Likes