NINJA GUILD WARNING <Relapsed>

Greetings Denizens Of Faerlina!
I am making this post in hopes that no one has to waste their time or gold or consumables helping this guild complete their raids as I did.

< Relapsed> and the leader “Perplexxing” were looking for more range DPS and healers for Ragnaros, they did not advertise as a guild run the advert just said “LFM Range DPS and Healers Rag, come get your rag loots before reset, main spec free roll”
I was undergeared but figured since it was Sunday, might as well give it a try. I knew the fight and had consumes (GFPP, Mongoose, Squid, Bandage etc) so that was my selling point, “I know fight and have consumes” he said he was sold and no one questioned my gear. They had to kill Domo again with no loot and clear a bunch of trash, which I helped. We killed Rag no problem, Band of Accuria drops. They spent 5minutes being sneaky and “discussing” it and decided main tank (AKA the Raid Leader) has prio over DPS on a item that is clearly best in slot for DPS and a PUG with no specified loot rules. I don’t doubt it’s BIS for a tank but you just don’t do that with 10 pugs in your group that only came for one boss and spent 20+ gold on consumes because you cant fill a raid group of your own guildys.

Anyways that’s what happened and that’s how I feel about it and apparently a lot of other people feel the same way as well so I figured I’d post to warn people.

I’m sure they will come and say my DPS was garbage and I’m in greens but that’s not really the point, they had 45+ minutes of clearing trash and Domo to inspect me and kick me but yet they kept me… why?.. because they wanted the extra DPS regardless. That qualifys me for roll, regardless of gear.

PPC

Something similar happened with the alliance guild Sovereign. They said “mats, boes, legendaries on res”. When we get to golemag, the mageblade drops and then they decide to say “oh, yeah… mageblade is on res, also”. Needless to say, all the caster PUGs protested and ended up leaving once it was given to a sovereign guildie.
Moral of the story: if a guild needs to PUG, more than likely, there is a negative reason as to why they are pugging.

4 Likes

Not all guilds who have to pUg are like that… our guild will have to soon because we dont have our core raid team full yet. (As we are a group of RL friends and who has 40 RL friends these days anyways lol) but yes most PUGs ive been in have been nightmarish… to say the least :confused:

Sup, Officer of Sovereign here. I know exactly the night you are talking about. It’s in our loot rules that such items -must- be stated before the very first pull even happens. Sadly this was a night that communication in line with the rules broke down. The raid leader has all ready been talked too and so far I have not received any further reports on it. If it does happen again. Contact an officer or myself and we will address it.

Questionable to not remove someone from your guild who acts in this manor, would lead people to believe you really don’t care and are just trying to save face.

Also you stated one player specifically in your explanation/defense but Frex said “they” indicating the pug was run by more than one player from your guild. They would’ve all agreed to this scumbag move. Conclusion? Guild is full of scumbags, wasn’t simply one person responsible.

Whats crazy is I witnessed something kinda similar last night in a Aftershock pug. A pug warrior they picked up was WAY MORE GEARED than any of their tanks and they had him sitting around doing nothing for most of the run… Except he was actually picking up every single add they lost aggro on that ran to raid (which happened often) preventing deaths. When we got to Baron Geddon Aftershock MT got smashed in 5 seconds (pretty sure he had no FR on lol) and this pug warrior picked the boss up and tanked to 0%. Pug warrior had on a full FR set almost like he knew this tank was trash and was going to die. Fast forward, we get to Golemagg without a single wipe (thanks to the pug warrior) and bracers of might drop. Rogue rolls 87 as meme, Aftershock warrior rolls 51, pug warrior rolls 57 … Guess who gets it mistakenly? Yeap Aftershock warrior. The worst is, the ML and the Aftershock warrior BOTH claimed they didn’t see the winning roll, yet the ML knew not to give it to meme roll rogue. Tier BoEs were stated to be free rolls just to be clear (Loot rules: MS > OS, 1 armor, 1 weapon). The best part? Aftershock warrior said he wasn’t looking at rolls (they are in their own chat window was his reason) and simply equipped the bracers instantly (which he then took right off to put back on other bracers) once they landed in his bag. Pug warrior got mad, rightfully so… but instead of leaving, he continues and we pull Golemagg. Guess who isn’t tanking the boss or an add? The most geared warrior, you got it. But that didn’t last long. Tank on add died, pug warrior instantly picked it up. MT on Golemagg died… guess who picked him up? Pug warrior. PUG WARRIOR WAS TANKING DOG AND GOLEMAGG WHO WE THEN DOWNED. Once boss was dead, pug warrior politely left.

Lets pour some more salt in the wound. The entire time this pug warrior was venting/expressing his anger as the situation unfolded (prior to him continuing and doing Golemagg) Aftershock members were telling him he was a cry baby and that bracers of might were trash. I can’t believe he didn’t leave right then and there. Ugh, the freaking nerve of people on this server.

Pug warrior was Launchctl by the way, in case no one believes someone posting behind a random character to remain anonymous. Confirm the details with him if ya want.

Idk what kind of damage control you’re trying to do here. It would have been best to just let everyone free roll instead of “whoopsy, we forgot to mention one little tiny detail”. It is what it is and, sadly, you would have to carry this reputation.

1 Like