<Nightwind> Alliance | PvP| Arcanite Reaper

If you change your mind and go horde side then definitely let me know. I have a few old Rebirth/Sammos and IRL friends that are going to be rolling in classic. Or if we find out what server you’re on, we can roll horde there and i can just hunt Panzers all day. Unfortunately I MUST play shaman in classic. Missed out the first go around.

Sorry my hard sell is complete, the seed has been planted and I’ve already tallied you 3 up as coming.

<3

People trickling in each day. Hard to put a precise number on it but we are probably at about 30-40 people right now. Multiple people have said they are bringing friends and trying to contact others still so it may actually be higher.

Keltic has been added as an officer and intends to have a website up closer to launch.

Discord: kixx#5423
Bnet: Kixx#1186

I wonder if I can reply to myself if I switch characters.

I can.

You’re so cute Kixx.

If Jezebel isnt coming back I dont know how authentic this can really be.

1 Like

I’m quite confident that Keltic, Arakyl and I can manage to have a love triangle.

I know I’ll be back to try Classic, and I’ve seen some interest from some members of Timesink as well.

-Veiledone

Bring dem all.

Looking to play Classic. Do the old Skywaller’s have a guild/server type everyone’s going to play?

Alliance pvp, exact server to be determined soon. The first post in this topic will be updated when we know. The guild will be Nightwind and the info to get in contact with officers will also be in the top post.

Also I’ll have a pretty populated rank that can do ginvites so even just doing /who Nightwind and asking someone on the day will get you in.

1 Like

Nitewind Vs FSBO in WSG was always a good show.

Rintintin!!! Nice to see your name pal. Glad to see Nitewind will live on in classic.

1 Like

gettin the crew back together, now we just need to get the drama

Posted with wrong one! Not sure which/how much I will play, but I was terrible at PvP!

added you. i wasn’t here in vanilla but i miss all the old hallowed crew.

We have a guild on the pvp server for stress test alliance side.

/who Skylawl

Think everyone can invite.

Hey… I remember some of you! Played as Naughty in Rebirth! Long time…

Classic compels you…

Hello, Roshkara here

77 people have found the discord so far, lots of name reservations going on, probably over 100 coming.

Keep it coming people.

Guild is up and running. Whisper Kixx, Keltic, Xy, or Mez for an invite.