Nightborne mogs

After about a day I finally unlocked them! Now I just need a cool tmog for my character :slight_smile: show your nightborne mogs !!

1 Like

Well, I am not a Nightborne, but I couldn’t imagine playing one without their heritage personally.

1 Like

raises a glass of arcwine

4 Likes

I will say, it is difficult finding transmog suitable for a Nightborne. Most of the pieces that exist in game don’t emulate the Nightborne’s style of dress at all.

That being said, a lot of the sets from Legion fit the Nightborne theme decently.

I really don’t have an amazing transmog set, because I’m mostly using a full set with the heritage crown, but at least the colors seem to work together.

2 Likes

The heritage armor looks good.

You’re pretty limited in what you can do with character models that need to be overhauled.

2 Likes

I like your dress !

And yeah I’ve been thinking about just going with that and leveling a char to 50 :joy:

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2663/gilded-seraphs-raiment-raid-finder-recolor

This set in particular is very fitting for Nightborne, but the body piece has hideous clipping issues with all but the shortest Nightborne hairstyles.

3 Likes

I was looking at that one earlier !

This is all I got

1 Like

I like it !!

Their heritage armor is really good imo.

1 Like

Something’s not quite right.

1 Like

Hmmm…hic!

Ok… one… none of you have decent beards… two yer drink’n water basically which will run right through ye…hic!

1 Like

I’m boring and just roll with the heritage set but tbf the heritage set does look pretty good.

1 Like

Im planning on just using the heritage lol

I don’t like the heritage armor so I went with the “other” heritage armor.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/moon-guard/merissa

1 Like

It looks awesome! Also wait how are you eyes red? Hood?

1 Like

Thanks and yep, the hood.

1 Like

I thought she kinda looks like a dark ranger it’s cool :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re going to bother getting it, why not use the heritage?

It’s tailor made for us after all.

I did switch out my helmet for a hood though.