Night Shift worker looking for daytime raiding guild

Hi there! Like a million other players I have come back to the game after not playing for all of BfA. I was a AoTC raider in Legion but during Antorus I got a new job. I now work 7PM-7AM EST and could not make my old guilds raid times anymore. Due to my schedule I work different days every week so it’s not as simple as just raiding weekends or whatever. I am looking for a guild that raids anytime between 8AM-6PM. I am completely open to both server and faction transfers.

I am currently playing Warrior (Fury but don’t mind tanking) for SL but I can switch to another class if needed. I have a Warlock, Demon Hunter, and Shaman at 50 that I could play.

Hoping to chat more with some of you to work it out and thanks for reading this either way!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/thursday-nh-daytime-raiding/746047

Hello there, ill leave a little snippet of our guild :

< is a Little Salty > is a hardcore guild that focuses on Mythic+ and raiding. We currently are recruiting for our morning/afternoon raid team for shadowlands. Wednesdays 10am-1pm PST Friday 10am-1pm PST 12/12H and 4/12M Interested in joining?, contact kaase09#1692 - Bnet Facade#8759 - Discord

1 Like

Are you still recruiting for SL?