Thursday N/H Daytime Raiding

Hello everyone,

I was going to be starting a raid that will be going on Thursdays from 3-5pm EST and was looking to see if there was interest from the masses, here on Turalyon. This will simply be a casual raid that is more interested in getting folks the completion of a normal raid as well as getting gear for their mains. I have extensive raid leading experience, but took a break during the last couple of tiers of BfA and am looking to put together a fun-loving group of folks who just want to move through raids at a fun pace and get raid gear and legendary stuffs.

Please express interest, by replying to this post with your projected class and role. I am hoping to keep this down to a smallish group of regulars.

The expectation is for people who can maturely handle progression with patience and charity for the others in the group. No political or religious discussion allowed.

Thank you all for any interest you might have.

I do have a discord server already setup for this group and will give out invites to those who I choose to be a part of the group.

1 Like

id like to talk Multan#11144

I’ll send you a message through battlenet in a little bit.

Thank you for your interest :slight_smile:

I’m also interested Moke#1121

Bumping this thread to try and secure a couple of tanks/healers. We have a number of folks interested already and would like to start raiding on the 17th.

come join a nice group of people tanks and heals!