Night owl needs a home

Hey everyone, looking for a guild to raid, run m+ with or just do content with late at night. I was able to pug ksm in season 1 and do all heroic raid bosses minus raz. Would love to find a group to play with.

I am usually on around 10-11 CST and play all night on my nights off of work.

Currently am playing balance druid but willing to fill roles as needed I have several max level characters.

1 Like

Hey there. Day Raider’s raids Wednesday and Thursday mornings 8-11 AM EST. We have a lot of overnight workers that like to raid after work. We are AOTC season 1 and 2 with some mythic prog planned next season. If you are interested message me.

Discord: Ryaden

Hey there! I saw your post looking for a guild and wanted to see if you’re interested. My guild is Dusk to Dawn on Mal’Ganis. We raid W/Th 11pm-1am CST (9pm-11pm PST) (12am-2am EST) with an alt night most likely sundays at the same raid time.

Last season we ended the tier as a 4/9 M guild. We took a break and now are trying to rebuild!. Our goal for season 3 is to try and achieve cutting edge! We pride ourselves on having a fun, laid back raiding environment, all the while still killing bosses on a limited raiding schedule. We have currently killed normal and are 1/9H and wanting to push faster, just need to round out our roster.

We are currently looking for healers and dps to fill out our roster!

Highly sought after healers:
Holy priest
MW monk
Holy paladin
Resto shaman

Highly sought after dps:
Warlock
Mage
DH
DK
Rogue
Boomkin

Every class will be considered, even if we aren’t looking for your specific spec!

Please contact us on bnet Flavors#11637 or Tohrment at Tohrment#11613 if you are interested or have any questions! Thank you for your consideration!

Heya! We may be what you’re looking for. Please check out our post and reach out to us on Discord (names in post) if you want to chat more! :slight_smile: