Night Fae command table where?

Came back after about 5 months break…decided to level a new toon and go night fae…I’ve unlocked the command table at the sanctum but I have no idea where it is…

2 Likes

Welcome back! It’s on the south side outside the tree. It should show on your map also at the bottom. You will see a group of warriors sparring in front of it.

12 Likes

Everything in Ardenweild is hard to find! Good luck along the way

It also has a build time, so it won’t be active until it’s done. 1 hour I believe.
You should get a breadcrumb quest to go to it when it’s complete.

If you are in the low level with the anima reserve, go up the ramp and head straight outside past the covenant armor and upgrade vendors. Can’t miss it.

2 Likes

I’ve unlocked it AND waited an hour…this was done a couple days ago actually…I still can’t seem to find it…do I have to do a quest or something?

I can’t remember exactly where the quest started, but check with the NPC who does the upgrades first. It’s one of those tree dudes down in the lowest level.
If not there, check outside where the training dummies are. The table is in that area.
It’s been a while since I built my tables so the memory is a bit fuzzy.

I do remember you get a quest to start it, with some intro missions.

Just did a quick search while I’m waiting on a respawn.
Zayhad the Builder should give the quest to activate the table after it’s done building.
It should send you to speak to Lord Herne just outside when you head back up from Zayhad.

4 Likes

Tyvm…this was the information I was looking for…and might I add what genius decided to make the command table so out of the way of everything

1 Like

I wish we could mount inside there so it’s not such a pain to get around. That’s something the Kyrian got right.

Build at 47 40.45
When done, go to 30.32 81.90 and click on Night Fae scroll

1 Like

Holy Necro-revival!!

1 Like

Think of the most annoying and inconvenient place you can think of there, that’s where it is. Plenty of room for it actually inside the sanctum but noOOOoo.

1 Like

True, but info needed updating. Running an alt through Night Fae first time.

3 Likes

[Heart of the Forest] There is a west/east/south Exit , Just 5 to 7 seconds outside the south exit, you will see a Horse/Warrior NPC named Lord Herne He has a quest to activate the war or what ever, then you just move another 5 seconds forward and click a blue flag looking figure, and then boom your command table spawns. Next to the Fairy NPC Watcher vesperbloom .

Hope this helps anyone still in search.
Not sure how far into the story line it requires, but im only 2/9 Chapters , so doesn’t take much.