Night Elves confirmed as being "nearly wiped out"

I did quit for a month to be fair. :wolf:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s usually shills who say that, but I’ve seen a bunch come back.

Shill is a front man?

They’re people who defend Blizzard constantly.

I still think it is absurd to say one settlement is an entire civilization, this is the Taurajo funposting of the alliance player base.

1 Like

Two to four, plus a couple of “tombs” of the druids.

Jarrod’s wife’s resting place burnt and that makes me sad. I’m listening to Wolfheart while I work and it made me sad to know her resting place was defiled.

All the old Night Elf lore seems like a slap in the face now.

1 Like

Hope you’re not saying I’m a shill

Hahaha night elves sticking to their Troll roots :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No, I’m saying the people I’ve seen who say “Nobody really quits.” are usually considered shills. That’s a blatantly false claim. Do you defend Blizzard constantly? I don’t think so.

1 Like

Nelf civilization can be seen everywhere, hell even when we arrived in the broken isles we found three full zones with them and even a new sub-species.

I think the wording here shouldn’t cause so much outrage, Kaldorei civilization won’t die if a single city falls, you even see major characters standing on top of the other world tree in other cinematics.

It’s too large to fail.

8 Likes

I think the sentiment is that people who make a big deal about quitting never really do.

The people who really do quit just ride off in to the sunset.

2 Likes

Well, Shernish said they quit, and they’re still here, so that’s one example.

2 Likes

Is the total extinction of the Forsaken a problem?

I wanna quit this place but I’m addicted.

Every other week I tell myself I’m going to quit but my will power sucks.

2 Likes

Right to my understanding night elves controlled the entire north and west of Kalimdor… the only explanation is that a bunch of them rushed to teldrassil defense and got curb stomped.

Imagine surviving two demonic invasions but getting absolutely wrecked by some green boys and their God tier flanking army.

L RACE FOR SURE

2 Likes

It doesn’t clearly say anything. Only that both Tyrande and Sylvannas are not the same women that faced each other than Ardenweald. The interaction with Tyrande that one has inside the Heart of the Forest makes it clear that while Tyrande is no longer held by the rage of the Night Warrior, she certainly has not forgotten Teldrassil. She does however relate how her rage nearly made her forget her own people.

OH YES! Who won the recent debate over Teldrassil’s corruption?

She shouldn’t forget or forgive. Both women were previously blinded by rage. I don’t expect instant forgiveness but more of a rational approach moving forward towards justice.

Tyrande was willing to die for revenge. I don’t want Tyrande to die over this. This also means Tyrande lives to constantly be a thorn in Sylvanas’s side.

If we compare them both, even if the Undercity fell there is potential for them to congregate in other areas like zones in Northern - still highly underdeveloped when compared to the massive amount of settlements and ruins of the former Kaldorei empire.

It’s like comparing Rome to let’s say Denmark.