Night Elves confirmed as being "nearly wiped out"

So, can you guys cut her a little slack now? She’s rightfully upset like many of us are

5 Likes

But there were less HE’s than NEs to begin with. If 90% of the HEs were killed in WC3, and I saved a tenth of all NE souls, then I saved more NEs than there are BEs in existence!

The person passing off headcanon as fact in the lore forum, and has been for over a year? No. No we can’t.

5 Likes

Only way they’d even think of doing that is if the night elf ‘genocide’ was either not as bad as it seemed (e.g. If only the 1000 people you failed to save died in Teldrassil, the rest had plenty of time to escape in the leadup and/or they regained most of their forests as well as a new home with a large population) OR they reverse the genocide by bringing back the souls from Ardenweald and giving them back their forests, with or without a new city.

If the current worst case scenario is the reality, where the night elves experienced a high elf-like genocide but worse because their home is completely destroyed, no matter how well they’ll be able to recover (like the high elves, tauren and gilneans did before), there is no way Sylvanas gets anything like a pass no matter how ‘changed’ she is.

My theory is that Sylvanas will remain in the Shadowlands for one reason or another, like Bolvar did in Northrend, and the rest of the world will move on without her. Lich Queen ending theory.

Her background doesn’t change the content of many of her posts which are flat out wrong no matter who she is.

10 Likes

Wrong or not, there’s no reason to be nasty to her about it. Guess I’ll be the better person and cut her some slack.

4 Likes

Not with the way she act here. She keep spamming many forum even if it is against the rule. She keep derailing many thread and this is also against the rule. Being invested in the game is also not a reason to keep lying about what is canon and keep ignoring canon event just to justify it.

This thread is way more than a reason to be on her back:

Just going by the 100 first post, she are telling people that they are making ‘‘canon event’’ up and never acknowledged to be wrong. Worst, we all know that she will continue to make the same claim over and over on other thread.

There isn’t anything in the way she act on the forum that should earn people sympathies or respect.

It isn’t about what she is mad about, its about how she does it.

Edit: I nearly forgot how few people have said to be weirdly flagged a few minute only just after replying to her. Mass flagging is also not a way to behave.

4 Likes

Pointing out where she’s wrong is hardly being nasty. She simply invites ridicule by affecting such a martyr’s pose about it.

6 Likes

Firstly, absolutely not. Not any more slack than anyone else.

If someone makes a complaint that is based in the story and lore - that is something to discuss. But if anyone uses flat out incorrect head canon, they are usually called on it. With good reason.

The Fanfiction and RP stuff was thankfully given its own section.

And the OP spams falsehoods. By it’s own admission, it posts on multiple low level Alts as sock puppets.

That aside, what do you mean by slack? These statements are just wrong, and that will be pointed out in a public discussion forum :

Utter nonsense. And purely an opinion. The Devs even mentioned Tyrande existing and having an interaction with Sylvanas.

This contradicts what the Devs said. The Devs never said they were wiped out. They said “nearly wiped out.” Because they were not wiped out.

But this one is the prime example:

Now, are you going to defend that as matching the canon lore and story, Micah? Or does that look like purposeful hyperbole to incite?

6 Likes

I would not be surprised if Ethriel and Shern were the same person tbh. Both seem to only come here to troll us.

No, none of it is true, and she doesn’t seem to want to listen to me either.

1 Like

Tyrande Whisperwind was absent from the announcement trailer for “Eternity’s End." Considering the events of Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands, it is no surprise Tyrande and Sylvanas are on a “collision course," as Danuser called it. He confirmed the High Priestess of Elune will appear in “Eternity’s End,” and will come face-to-face with a very different Sylvanas than she battled during the opening scenario for “Chains of Domination.”

ah yes, this clearly says that Tyrande will just instantly forgive Sylvanas… pardon my poor reading comprehension. I was utterly mistaken Ethriel, let me kiss your feet and ask your forgiveness… /s

4 Likes

I never thought that I would be back so soon, and for such an insignificant reason (narcissus). And so cheap.
More narcissism and a bit of Призраклеса.

The beginning of a short chain of instructions for “registering” on the US forum.

No, I’m not Etriel or Elesana. But I tried to be similar.

Hazzbin Hotel. Yes.

Did you ever even leave?

Did you think that was a clever name? “Ghost from Russia”

1 Like

Yes. There was no subscription, according to the forum for about 11 days. This is what stupidity means.
At first I tried to get your attention by “pinging” the likes and editing the last message, but it didn’t work. Hee-hee-hee.
:upside_down_face:

Moving on, who’s ready for a down to earth expansion where both sides barely interact? Personally tired of the vitriol between the playerbase/factions that blizz fostered the last 2 years :wolf:

2 Likes

How about a “timeless” expansion where all the patches within the universe happen at the same time? So that if there is stagnation, it will only be felt by the players. The idea is nonsense, but still.

Anyway. Clearing the land of the new Gallywix cartel? We protect neutral lands from each other, according to the agreement with each other? Are we surviving in a suddenly cold world and now is the time to harvest resources and technologies for an eternal winter?

Edit.

So, I’m thinking of rejoining the story discord later, if anyone wants to voice chat I’d like to chat with people here in person.

Let’s all chat about lore like friends.

I’m not the big scary Sylvanas fan I’m portrayed to be here, I’m just a fellow Warcraft dork with a pretty voice.

2 Likes

There’s a saying that nobody who claims they quit on the forums actually quits.

2 Likes

I don’t like fighting with people I adore. Let’s just forget about the past expansion and talk like friends. Sound good? :wolf:

1 Like

Well, yes. I considered myself more greedy. Anyway. I got the warm emotion of leaving, all the way.